Few mms real or not?

B

Benjibanks

Gold
So I'm sitting up late and looking at model pics and I'm wondering if it is true that the only thing seperating ugly and model levels are mms of bone? I know I look disgusting from the side view and imo even my front view is average at best. My maxilla is badly recessed from what I've been told here and my lower jaw even seems to be severly lacking. Yet I am told irl by trusted friends that I have a similar look to models and actors, it makes no sense however if mms of bone is true it begins to make more sense. For example my phenotype could be shared by any number of handsome/hot men but I would still be ugly based on the lack of this or that projection, ie my maxilla being recessed could hold me back from looking like -insert handsome man here-

So what is the vote is the idea that phenotype can save you alongside surgery legit or am I simply coping?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14478, thecel and 1 other person
My maxilla is badly recessed from what I've been told here and my lower jaw even seems to be severly lacking.
Yet I am told irl by trusted friends that I have a similar look to models and actors
Tom Cruise What GIF

then you have a really good eye area maybe ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and thecel
Tom Cruise What GIF

then you have a really good eye area maybe ?
No one calls me out on it but a few posters here have said I have negative canthal tilt, i have many pics posted on my account. IRL I've been told I have nice eyes, personally and for the record I don't believe I have a single good feature though so

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 14478 and thecel
No one calls me out on it but a few posters here have said I have negative canthal tilt, i have many pics posted on my account. IRL I've been told I have nice eyes, personally and for the record I don't believe I have a single good feature though so
hard to understand what you say or what you have on your face. BUT few MMS is real.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I have a friend IRL with a worse side-profile than me (borderline recessed and downward grown) but he's more gl and is not an incel and had lots of women interested in him in HS whereas i didn't.
Side profile is mostly cope, just look at jeremy meeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and thecel
I have a friend IRL with a worse side-profile than me (borderline recessed and downward grown) but he's more gl and is not an incel and had lots of women interested in him in HS whereas i didn't.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
women don’t care about bones as much when they are younger.

Your friend probably had good soft features (eyes, nose, lips etc) and hence why he did well in HS

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
women don’t care about bones as much when they are younger.

Your friend probably had good soft features (eyes, nose, lips etc) and hence why he did well in HS
I think "bones" and dimorphism is mostly cope beyond a certain minimum. As long as you have enough dimorphism to be clearly recognized as a male, that's enough. If you meet that minimum then the rest just comes down to beauty/harmony.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32