Few weeks ago, i meet cute girl at church ❤. We clicked instantly

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
Long story short, i'm in relationship with her for 3 weeks now, she is loyal to me, virgin, extremely careful and emphatethic.. and she is going to be my future housewife, HELL YEAH 😍.. We will have condomless sex everyday, kissing, and she will raise my future chad sons, she changed my perception of life ❤. I LOVE YOU LOOKSMAXING 🙏

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, SLA, GigaMog and 32 others
WHY :lul: EMOJI

WHY ARE YOU ALL MEAN TO ME :( ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5746 and 7 others
Anal her before marriage to check if she's good op

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
@RichmondBread see what happens when you get to church on time !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, RichmondBread, Elias and 7 others
@RichmondBread see what happens when you get to church on time !
She said i am actually attractive to her, which kinda makes sense

But GOD, imagine having... Nothing else but a fucking housewife 😍, she is so cute man

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5694, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Good luck, wish you the best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, .🇹🇩., jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
what does she look like op

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Chintuck22, deer and 1 other person
Long story short, i'm in relationship with her for 3 weeks now, she is loyal to me, virgin, extremely careful and emphatethic.. and she is going to be my future housewife, HELL YEAH 😍.. We will have condomless sex everyday, kissing, and she will raise my future chad sons, she changed my perception of life ❤. I LOVE YOU LOOKSMAXING 🙏
How did you Met who approached

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
How did you Met who approached
HOW WE MEET

I am not truecel anymore, apparently i started praying to god, and putting all my free time into theology, and translating books...

Later, i was known to be the most educated on bible, concept of creation, demonology (In whole town)... People were actually amazed, and everyone in church now knows me.

All these years, there was that cute girl (7PSL, average body), she heightmogs me, so i though there will be no chance, and i gave up very quickly. Her family called me to dinner few weeks ago, and i said "Ok, fine", but inside, i was like - HELL YAS 😍😍❤.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, EverythingMattersCel, thecel and 1 other person
HOW WE MEET

I am not truecel anymore, apparently i started praying to god, and putting all my free time into theology, and translating books...

Later, i was known to be the most educated on bible, concept of creation, demonology... People were actually amazed, and everyone in church now knows me.

All these years, there was that cute girl (7PSL, average body), she heightmogs me, so i though there will be no chance, and i gave up very quickly. Her family called me to dinner few weeks ago, and i said "Ok, fine", but inside, i was like - HELL YAS.
So their Family called you to dinner but doesn’t really mean she wants you cock just because her dad thinks you are good guy

• Hmm...
Nice copy pasta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5891 and Htobrother
i smell stinky LARP

if not she'll cheat on you 2 years into the marriage because you're an ugly god worshipping cuck that can't get her pussy wet

where's the pic of the mormon chick that turned slut for chad?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5891 and Htobrother
So their Family called you to dinner but doesn’t really mean she wants you cock just because her dad thinks you are good guy
She comes from religious family, and their ancestory (Sorry if i butched the word) have patriarchal background

Before i went to the dinner, i was high inhib as fuck, so i drank alcohol to calm myself. When i arrived, it was actually pretty good meetup, there wasn't many people, (it was just 5 people), and everyone was normal so you can speak to whoever you want to about everything. They have asked me about my ambition and goals, i talked about random ass shit for like 2 hours, and i got their trust. Later when dinner was finished, i though it'll be it, so as i procced to leave, she came outdoors, and talked a little bit with me, it was talk about relationships, and how she wants fun and things but her dad doesn't allow it to her, so i said i'll give freedom to her and that's how i started to flirt, she was high inhib as fuck, but i told her everything will be okay, tomorrow i talked with her in church, and i asked (Like a little bitch) if she have boyfriend, and if she wants to be in relationship with me.. Her dad heard that and he turned his head watching both of us, but she in tears said yes, and hugged me. I could talk about how i figured out she's the 'perfect one', but congratulations if you've read it through here so far.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOver.com, DutchPrettyBoy and Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
She comes from religious family, and their ancestory (Sorry if i butched the word) have patriarchal background

Before i went to the dinner, i was high inhib as fuck, so i drank alcohol to calm myself. When i arrived, it was actually pretty good meetup, there wasn't many people, (it was just 5 people), and everyone was normal so you can speak to whoever you want to about everything. They have asked me about my ambition and goals, i talked about random ass shit for like 2 hours, and i got their trust. Later when dinner was finished, i though it'll be it, so as i procced to leave, she came outdoors, and talked a little bit with me, it was talk about relationships, and how she wants fun and things but her dad doesn't allow it to her, so i said i'll give freedom to her and that's how i started to flirt, she was high inhib as fuck, but i told her everything will be okay, tomorrow i talked with her in church, and i asked (Like a little bitch) if she have boyfriend, and if she wants to be in relationship with me.. Her dad heard that and he turned his head watching both of us, but she in tears said yes, and hugged me. I could talk about how i figured out she's the 'perfect one', but congratulations if you've read it through here so far.
Mirin she wants fun and cock give her bro

• Love it
very happy for u man. hope u have lots of condomless sex

• Love it
i smell stinky LARP

if not she'll cheat on you 2 years into the marriage because you're an ugly god worshipping cuck that can't get her pussy wet

where's the pic of the mormon chick that turned slut for chad?
I was in relationship only for 3 weeks idiot, of course things will change, it's just how i am going to respond to probelms, and she told me i am actually attractive to her, you fucking imbecile

• +1
Where do you live LMAO?

I was in relationship only for 3 weeks idiot, of course things will change, it's just how i am going to respond to probelms, and she told me i am actually attractive to her, you fucking imbecile
Ignore them tbh, you said she is taller than you ? And is she hot? How is her body

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 3020 and 1 other person

not buying it. as if. what kind of crazy cult-worshippers are you?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, MentalistKebab, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
10 years later...
Yo guys you know that church girl I met and wifed she left me and just sent a vid of 5 Tyrone’s running a train on her

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person

I'll give freedom to her

This man is going to get cucked , you are taking this repressed girl and promising her freedom ........ She's going to become a monster if you give it to her , she wants you because she wants freedom and will eventually outgrow you because of freedom , be careful about that she might be using you

But then again what do I know , good luck op hope you don't get cucked I hope you pray for me too as I pray for you to have a good relationship with this girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Britishlooksmaxxer
10 years later...
Yo guys you know that church girl I met and wifed she left me and just sent a vid of 5 Tyrone’s running a train on her
No, i will try to implement the idea of natural lifestyle, her dad is going to agree i think, and if he does, so she will 😍. She will live alone with me in woods, away from society, staying home and taking care of kids ❤

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Kingkellz, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
No, i will try to implement the idea of natural lifestyle, her dad is going to agree i think, and if he does, so she will 😍. She will live alone with me in woods, away from society, staying home and taking care of kids ❤
The coping is strong with this one
GROW SOME BALLS CUCK ARE YOU EVEN BLACKPILLED

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Chintuck22
I'll give freedom to her

This man is going to get cucked , you are taking this repressed girl and promising her freedom ........ She's going to become a monster if you give it to her , she wants you because she wants freedom and will eventually outgrow you because of freedom , be careful about that she might be using you

But then again what do I know , good luck op hope you don't get cucked I hope you pray for me too as I pray for you to have a good relationship with this girl
Sometimes you'll have to manipulate people so you can show them what's ideal, because there's no other way around you can explain people (Her in this case), what's righteous and what not for her

• +1
Remember don’t seem too attracted t her or she’ll dip

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333, Incoming and Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Htobrother
Remember don’t seem too attracted t her or she’ll dip
My friend told me once - "Shes not yours, it's only your turn"

That was kinda brotal i guess

• +1
I'll give freedom to her

Yes kinda reminds me of those movie scenes where the girl shows her parents the "nice guy" as a boyfriend but goes on the motorcycle of the bad boy

@Chintuck22 can you pm pics bro
I need some lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
Yes kinda reminds me of those movie scenes where the girl shows her parents the "nice guy" as a boyfriend but goes on the motorcycle of the bad boy
Well, i can vouch she's not like that, her dad is taking care of her pretty well

• +1
Might be the case but it really depends if they live in an extremely patriarchal society then it can work , but with the technology we have it won't be easy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Chintuck22
imagine going to church as a blackpilled jfl

either way you will burn in hell for all of time for fornication (over)

imagine wanting tradcon woman just to turn her into a little whore wtf u doing OP

3 weeks in and all his blackpill knowledge has been chunked in the garbage

" bro my girl is different trust me "

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Incoming, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
imagine going to church as a blackpilled jfl

either way you will burn in hell for all of time for fornication (over)

imagine wanting tradcon woman just to turn her into a little white wtf u doing OP
Are you @Kaneki from looksmaxing?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Chintuck22
3 weeks in and all his blackpill knowledge has been chunked in the garbage

" bro my girl is different trust me "
It sounds kinda hilarious, but i usually detect red flags if she is not behaving according to bible, if she does then i'll check her, and date her. As long as she good, then i am also

• +1
She said i am actually attractive to her, which kinda makes sense

But GOD, imagine having... Nothing else but a fucking housewife 😍, she is so cute man
keep simping over like that and she will lose respect and suck another dick bro.

It sounds kinda hilarious, but i usually detect red flags if she is not behaving according to bible, if she does then i'll check her, and date her. As long as she good, then i am also

Just date and nothing bad can happen

Only marriage, and children can destroy you

keep simping over like that and she will lose respect and suck another dick bro.
Id care. At this point, my life is just a rollercoaster full of shit, it took me a while to get used to having girlfriend, because before i meet her, the longest i've been in relationship is 2 day max, most of the time i broke up because they are stupid pathetic bitchess

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and DutchPrettyBoy
>virgin
>started having condomless sex in less than 3 weeks

yeah okay bud

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 5891
Id care. At this point, my life is just a rollercoaster full of shit, it took me a while to get used to having girlfriend, because before i meet her, the longest i've been in relationship is 2 day max, most of the time i broke up because they are stupid pathetic bitchess
Bro why aren't you answering pm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Bruh idk if this is a larp of not but if it ain't then don't act TOO interested in her. Obviously you know show interest but not to the point of obsession. Congrats bro i'm sure your girl is cute and hope for a longlasting and good relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333