Fewer and fewer young people doing 'coming of age' stuff

W

wristcel

Kraken

We need brothels back , that will do more for civilisation than UBI or AI

Alcohol obviously the least important on that list.

Lol at the date and sex statistics
tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, wristcel and raumDEuter
date=being an emotional tampon for a used up whore?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Lol at the date and sex statistics
tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
yeah, it's pretty brutal. I feel like that's partly the cause of some of the other things (such as more people being NEET, never getting a licence, not working etc)

neetlife seems to be skyrocketing around the world (People can't afford to rent by themselves where I live as rents are nuts nowadays! If they can just about afford it, it means having ZERO social life as all you are doing is working + overtime JUST to be able to afford the rent + bills and pay someone elses mortgage. And so people think 'screw that! I may aswell just live at home! At least i'll have some money to be able to spend on things I enjoy!''. And it's not as though most people are getting laid and pulling baddies from bars. They're just getting ignored and rejected by hot girls in favour of chad - so they thing 'what exactly is the advantage of having your own place, anyway?!!' - And then they begin to hate the idea of working overtime as is natrual as work sucks, and before you know it, they're just neet/living at home and not working and just chilling lol)

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
I'm 21 and the pharmacist had to teach me how to use a bank card yesterday (Haven't used one since 12)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: butterworld and wristcel