Deleted member 8856

No Im not alright, but Im all up on my cheddar
I mean jfl from 6 psl chad
Screenshot 20201116 000737  01  01
Screenshot 20201116 001032  01

To aging cylinder block:
Screenshot 20201116 000510  01
Screenshot 20201116 000406  01

What a decension. This is what happens when you over chew. Your lower third shortens and you become chipmunk faced. Not even factoring in the fact that he's balding but it's mostly from overchewing imo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5746, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
That's what happens when you blast for years , then stop roidng and after you water fast for 40 days like a retard.He became an estrogenic balloon with no test

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, aspieSavage, Deleted member 6191 and 15 others
That's what happens when you blast for years , then stop roidng and after you water fast for 40 days like a retard.He became an estrogenic balloon with no test
I've been suspecting maybe he was on gear that's why he had crazy bone definition but I'm just gonna assume he was natty and just descended hard

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long." - Lao Tzu

same thing with Zyzz,Jon Skywalker etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Gmanic, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Its because his fat pads dropped.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, itorroella9, Taylorswift and 4 others
chewing makes your lower third shorter? where did you get that from?
Over chewing does because the teeth end up shortening

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and aspieSavage
I've been suspecting maybe he was on gear that's why he had crazy bone definition but I'm just gonna assume he was natty and just descended hard
Well stop suspecting and start knowing cause I'll drop a bodybuilding blackpill on your ass...Its impossible to look that big AND shredded at the same time as a natural lifter.The only reason Connor stopped roiding was cause he was loosing aloot of hair.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
still mogs me JFL

no test no estrogen retard

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
I mean jfl from 6 psl chad
View attachment 807340View attachment 807341
To aging cylinder block:
View attachment 807342View attachment 807343

What a decension. This is what happens when you over chew. Your lower third shortens and you become chipmunk faced. Not even factoring in the fact that he's balding but it's mostly from overchewing imo.
No its because he got off the test cycle after he started noticing he was going bald and so his natural test levels went down the hole. That's why he now looks druppy and frail

"The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long." - Lao Tzu

same thing with Zyzz,Jon Skywalker etc
David Laid and Jeff Seid soon too

that combined with his neck shrinking significantly due to being natty now has turned him into a bobblehead.

He used like the almost all La fitness youtuber apes fillers for face and sarms for body

He used like the almost all La fitness youtuber apes fillers for face and sarms for body

Yeah he has the look of someone who used fillers. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. His jaw looks a bit uncanny.

It’s the facial volume fat lass and collagen loss, not chewing.

Bruh the guys is like 27 years old. Thats not aging.. He does not take good care of his skin.

Well stop suspecting and start knowing cause I'll drop a bodybuilding blackpill on your ass...Its impossible to look that big AND shredded at the same time as a natural lifter.The only reason Connor stopped roiding was cause he was loosing aloot of hair.
He maintained alot of muscle after people called him out on "losing his gains" his physique was not that ridiculous it's attainable natural bro.

Holy fuck that first pic
He was a mogging machine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
It’s the facial volume fat lass and collagen loss, not chewing.
How do you explain his massetters blowing up then? He literally said he chews 8 pieces of gum a day bro

Classic tren jaw + fillers

OSIsImYiOiJqcGcifQ;;.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: mkoomz