20190909 114839911 M

If this girl browridge mogs you then rope tbh

It's all fat

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7580, Swee98 and 2 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
It's supraorbital rims prominence that pull the fat forward for hooded eyes. @MisterMercedes explained it in one of his threads

• +1
Reactions: blite, Blue, Need2Ascend and 14 others
Had to make a thread about it because dumbasses will waste their money to look like cavemen when they just need to inject fat

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Why most people here dont know the basic concepts.

Browridge ≠ supraorbitals.

Yes, fat causes hooding in people who are obese, but the main reason why people have this type of hooding is the shape and growh of the supraorbital bone.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 14563 and 10 others
It's supraorbital rims prominence that pull the fat forward for hooded eyes. @MisterMercedes explained it in one of his threads
Like I said you only need how much browridge projection that girl has. It's such an easy criteria to reach I can confidently say its all fat

• +1
Reactions: Swee98 and Hey dont talk to me
yeah i have quite projected supras and browridge yet no hooding

its all fat, my brother has less porminent browridge and supras then me but he has no uee coz he has good fat above his eyes

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Hey dont talk to me
Like I said you only need how much browridge projection that girl has
Browridge and supra orbital rims are not the same. Supraorbital ridge is what's called Browridge.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 14563, AscendingHero and 3 others
Do you have the thread link bro? :what:

Browridge and supra orbital rims are not the same. Supraorbital ridge is what's called Browridge.
And browridge is a superset of all of what you mentioned big deal

Lol you got me there jfl
Here lol

Eye “hooding” is partially determined by the projection of the Supra orbital rim. When the rim is larger or more forward relative to the eyeball, the fat pad under the rim is more forward relative to the eyeball and lid, covering or “hooding” more of the eyelid.

Guys like Shimansky don’t actually have hooded eyes like O’ Pry, Dicaprio, Gandy, etc. (prominent rims). Their eyebrows are just so low it makes their upper eyelid less visible in most angles.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and AsGoodAsItGets
So basically fat grafts for upper eyelid are better than supraorbital rim implants?
Also, who is the best surgeon for this?

So basically fat grafts for upper eyelid are better than supraorbital rim implants?
Also, who is the best surgeon for this?
Yeah, get far grafts right below the eyebrows, really easy looksmax

I think It shouldn't be done all in one session though, divide them so you can assess the distribution and see where you need more for best results

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and Swee98
needs proper supraorbital rim support to pull it forward or it might look saggy

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14867, datboijj and 1 other person
needs proper supraorbital rim support to pull it forward or it might look saggy
Why most people here dont know the basic concepts.

Browridge ≠ supraorbitals.

Yes, fat causes hooding in people who are obese, but the main reason why people have this type of hooding is the shape and growh of the supraorbital bone.
You've all done that autistic psl trick where you can hood your eyes by placing your fat pads below your eyelids with your fingers right?

Explain to me how it's possible that I can make my eyes hooded without moving a mm of bone? Is it possible I'm simulating extra fat to rest on my eyelids?

If you can't make your eyes hooded with that trick THEN you get implants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
You've all done that autistic psl trick where you can hood your eyes by placing your fat pads below your eyelids with your fingers right?

Explain to me how it's possible that I can make my eyes hooded without moving a mm of bone?
U are forcefully pulling ur fat fwrd. Usually this does not happen unless the supraorbital are prominent and push the fat fwrd to cover the upper eyelids, fat plays a key role here but unless u have giga fat pads, supra orbitals are still important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
U are forcefully pulling ur fat fwrd. Usually this does not happen unless the supraorbital are prominent and push the fat fwrd to cover the upper eyelids, fat plays a key role here but unless u have giga fat pads, supra orbitals are still important.
34446637080 263af79abc b

I looked at more pics of her and idk really
Her supraorbital angle is not that sharp and forward. I need to compare to people with uee but nobody comes to mind

View attachment 1273123

If this girl browridge mogs you then rope tbh

It's all fat
there is something called proportional mass to disproportionate mass
someone can have huge cheekbones but they look small and non existent
in proportion to a flat maxilla
while someone with small cheekbones will look huge if their maxilla protrudes

You’re correct that the “brow ridge” (supraorbital ridges and glabella) have no impact on hooding, but bone structure definitely plays a major role in whether or not the upper eyelid is covered by fat, particularly the size of the Supra orbital rims.

In this model’s case, she has very large supraorbital rims, about the same size (if not slightly larger) as guys like O’ Pry’s, Barrett’s, and DiCaprio’s.

A2BE7566 CDD7 4268 B6CE 9FFB98E5B611
EFA83224 C91A 4FEA A5B7 7C94F1C4F1CA
97E5A73B 9DDD 4387 AE53 18CF661B1951
557AF3AB 2DF1 4384 A1C4 6434FC982619

She also has a very prominent epicanthal fold which is probably why you get the feeling she has “fat hooding” (all upper eyelid hooding is, by definition, directly caused by fat, but heavily influenced by supraorbital rim size).

From this angle you can particularly see the protrusion of her rim on the left side:

932DB7D3 C72E 40F4 A2E1 BDFD790054AF

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14563 and 2 others
You’re correct that the “brow ridge” (supraorbital ridges and glabella) have no impact on hooding, but bone structure definitely plays a major role in whether or not the upper eyelid is covered by fat, particularly the size of the Supra orbital rims.

In this model’s case, she has very large supraorbital rims, about the same size (if not slightly larger) as guys like O’ Pry’s, Barrett’s, and DiCaprio’s.

View attachment 1275033View attachment 1275034View attachment 1275037View attachment 1275038
She also has a very prominent epicanthal fold which is probably why you get the feeling she has “fat hooding” (all upper eyelid hooding is, by definition, directly caused by fat, but heavily influenced by supraorbital rim size).
View attachment 1275044
From this angle you can particularly see the protrusion of her rim on the left side:

View attachment 1275046
Yeah honestly wipe this thread

Took more notice of my friends holding, compared it to mine and I'm seeing virtually no difference with the actual content of fat

What's happening with cruises lateral hooding over here btw
Im 274047

Yeah honestly wipe this thread

Took more notice of my friends holding, compared it to mine and I'm seeing virtually no difference with the actual content of fat

What's happening with cruises lateral hooding over here btwView attachment 1275174
Not sure exactly what you’re referring to but the upper eye fat pad loses volume with age and thus the overlying skin sags which is what’s happening there. I’ve noticed this is particularly noticeable in people with even mildly prominent supraorbital rims. Same happened to Gandy, Pitt, and DiCaprio:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
Not sure exactly what you’re referring to but the upper eye fat pad loses volume with age and thus the overlying skin sags which is what’s happening there. I’ve noticed this is particularly noticeable in people with even mildly prominent supraorbital rims. Same happened to Gandy, Pitt, and DiCaprio:

View attachment 1275416View attachment 1275417View attachment 1275418View attachment 1275419View attachment 1275420View attachment 1275421
makes alot of sense.

Is there any way to slow down this sagging skin effect?

Lowset straight dense projecting supras are the absolute king

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Jason Voorhees