FFS

badromance

badromance

Banned
Just came home,was with public bus and its late night here,and i noticed one girl staring at me,saw her once,saw her twice,so then i got a bit shy and pretended like i never saw her,and i didnt check if she was starring at me and jfl..........Why Why Why ? what would i lose if i looked at her again fuck my life,i can't belive,should checked her out again FFS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now she is gone forever maybe she liked me ;ffffsfsf.Low inhib and being NT are the 2 most necessery things in life.:cry::cry: gg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
dont be harsh on yourself man, it probably didnt mean anythigng. I had a girl do that with me too and I dont think it meant anything

• +1
dont be harsh on yourself man, it probably didnt mean anythigng. I had a girl do that with me too and I dont think it meant anything
Yeah,but i woudlnt regret it if i looked at her again,whatever,i wouldnt mind if she rejected me or smthing,just needed to try

• +1
yeah what he said. it usually wont even mean anything. but i could be wrong. dont stress over it

• +1
Yeah,but i woudlnt regret it if i looked at her again,whatever,i wouldnt mind if she rejected me or smthing,just needed to try

Whats the point of looking at her?

• +1
You dont show dominance like that
she would stopped starring if i starred back,instead i avoided eye contact.Im pretty tanned and my acnes are clear jfl i should had more confidence,my t is low because i havent lifted

• +1
she would stopped starring if i starred back,instead i avoided eye contact.Im pretty tanned and my acnes are clear jfl i should had more confidence,my t is low because i havent lifted

Dude, you need to relax. As a man, you shouldn't have insecurities like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
just in the woods ogremaxing

• +1