Fi doms are unstoppable beasts with infinite self esteem

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
@StrangerDanger @incel194012940 i fucking wish I was an fi Dom more specifically an isfp since they arent se trickster. Imagine having unlimited self esteem and just following ur heart and own interests 24/7. No wonder types with se and fi are so successful.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and incel194012940
@Manletmachine we could’ve been fi doms in a different life. Ur ESFJ or ENTP most likely ESFJ

i went on a bunch of typing discords and they all think im an esfp, esfj i think is one of those types that seem like nice people but boring and different vibes so avoid, low esteem gives me the "ick", i think i would ghost/phaseout anyone who revealed they had in that quivering low esteem voice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Deleted member 23115
ideal troll victims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
ideal troll victims
Yea but they forget about it fast and keep thinking they’re gonna be superstars. If they aren’t cucked by being so delusional they don’t even try then they can be successful af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, incel194012940 and StrangerDanger
ideal troll victims
Tbhngl

@StrangerDanger @incel194012940 i fucking wish I was an fi Dom more specifically an isfp since they arent se trickster. Imagine having unlimited self esteem and just following ur heart and own interests 24/7. No wonder types with se and fi are so successful.
Ehh self esteem is kinda shit for me despite being Fi dom but the rest is true. More about individualism, morals, and values.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
Yea but they forget about it fast and keep thinking they’re gonna be superstars. If they aren’t cucked by being so delusional they don’t even try then they can be successful af.
i never got the appeal of Fi and I dont understand the point
there are better types for achieving this, both success and detaching from criticism of others

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 23115
i never got the appeal of Fi and I dont understand the point
there are better types for achieving this, both success and detaching from criticism of others
One of the reasons Fi doms tend to be successful is they don't get affected by public opinion, so they never repress what they wish to portray.
Also no one is better at becoming it's own brand than a Fi dom due to individualism.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
One of the reasons Fi doms tend to be successful is they don't get affected by public opinion, so they never repress what they wish to portray.
Also no one is better at becoming it's own brand than a Fi dom due to individualism.
Yes they do unless they are completely narcisstic and there are other types with blind Fe or Fe in lower positions that care less
Any subjective judging function in dom/aux is individualistic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
Yes they do unless they are completely narcisstic and there are other types with blind Fe or Fe in lower positions that care less
Any subjective judging function in dom/aux is individualistic
INFPs are the last ones to change their values, opinions, and way of doing things just to appeal to others though. So how do Fi doms value public opinion?

• JFL
INFPs are the last ones to change their values, opinions, and way of doing things just to appeal to others though. So how do Fi doms value public opinion?
Same goes with Si and Ti and INFPs have aux Ne which means there are open to change and consider other perspectives
Most IxFPs care a lot about what other thinks because they still value others it just filters through their Fi, types with low Fe and Fe blindspot like the IxTJs are more rigid with their opinions

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 23115 and 2 others
Same goes with Si and Ti and INFPs have aux Ne which means there are open to change and consider other perspectives
Most IxFPs care a lot about what other thinks because they still value others it just filters through their Fi, types with low Fe and Fe blindspot like the IxTJs are more rigid with their opinions
They are open to change as long as it does not infringe on their fundamental values, morals, and individual expressions.

• +1
They are open to change as long as it does not infringe on their fundamental values, morals, and individual expressions.
Same goes with Ti they are open to change as long as it doesnt infringe on their internal frameworks, logic and individual interpretations

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 25938 and HarrierDuBois
Same goes with Ti they are open to change as long as it doesnt infringe on their internal frameworks, logic and individual interpretations
Man fuck Ti, jk jk bhai @Ellipsis might see this and get mad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and StrangerDanger
all ixfps fantasize about being tesla, being hank hill, being ray peat, being farmer, being Patrick Bateman maybe for this reason

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 25938
all ixfps fantasize about being tesla, being hank hill, being ray peat, being farmer, being Patrick Bateman maybe for this reason
they have a victim complex, being misunderstood turns them on thats why its not even tragic in the first place
the story of a misunderstood IxTP, INTJ is more touching

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 25938, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
they have a victim complex, being misunderstood turns them on thats why its not even tragic in the first place
the story of a misunderstood IxTP, INTJ is more touching
Fuark I can't lie when I say I love being deliberately misunderstood just so I can gatekeep myself.

Fi = endless crying
Ti = endless research
Fi = Tortured artist syndrome
Ti = Ex Machina

• +1
Man fuck Ti, jk jk bhai @Ellipsis might see this and get mad.
Why would I get mad because you damned an abstraction made by a dead German psychologist jfl

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Why would I get mad because you damned an abstraction made by a dead German psychologist jfl
Because I would also damn your dominant cognitive function.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
ISFP representing. Ryan Gosling is literally me.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Ppl i meet that talk about mbti in real life are some of the most weird and non-NT ppl I know

Now I know I'm not the only one who noticed the INFP ray peat connection.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

Users who are viewing this thread

Back