Field Report: I left the basement for the first time in 1.5 years (since lockdown) to go clubbing.

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
Just by chance some old friends invited me out on a night out in our local town. This is my field report.

Background information. My local town is 99% white people. Its a reasonably large town, with lots of other towns/villages connected to it. I live in the UK, which is argueably one of the worse places for hypergamy. In my specific location (working class area) I am a giga minority. In cities the population is more diverse.

So by chance I left the basement today, some old friends I had messaged me to come out. I will mention my experience and my observations. The first thing I noticed was the looks level. There were alot of bloated normies and psl "subhumans" out in the town. Average looks level was 4psl. I would also say their are alot of low tier normies. There were some HTN's and I saw a few chadlites althought this was less then 1% of people. Not a single chad in sight... I saw barely any gymaxxed people, most people were either thin or overweight. One thing I noticed is I got brutally teeth mogged by most people. Not many people outside seemed to have an utterly subhuman palate of teeth like me :feelswhy:.

I also saw one subhuman. He was a fat turbomanlet :blackpill: who was probably under 5ft tall. It was truly over for him, I would be suprised if he has seen an IOI in his life. No amout of looksmaxxing would ascend this guy. One of my bluepilled mates commented on his manletism :blackpill::feelsrope:.

There were barely any females out tonight. The places I went to was 80% guys. Most of the women were low tier beckies because they were oveweight. I talked to a few girls and broke the touch barrier but most seemed to have "boyfriends", or guys they were with (its over). Most women seemed taken so I didn't make many approaches. I got felt up by a 3psl roastie; she called me thicc despite me being reasonably skinny (I am slightly gymaxxed @ 85kg w/ visible abs) so idk what this meaned. She slipped her hand up my shirt :lul:. She and her friend were approaching random guys all night. They were probably looking for validation or free drinks but they were pretty subhuman.

I got a few stares which I could interpret has iois but idk. This might be cope. I also got utterly rejected by a powerlifter becky, who chased one of my accquantances who I brutally height mogged and frame mogged. But he had was white, had a better face then me and had blue eyes. He was height matched to the gymcelled becky who was about 5ft 5. I think they had met before but she was grinding on him. Its fucking over ngl.

At 6ft 3 barefoot, I height mogged most guys there; inb4 "muh all zoomers are 6ft 3+". I was frauding with shoes to 6ft 4. Some guys were taller then me, but this was in the single digits = about 1% of guys. Most of the guys with girls were about 5ft 9 normies/HTN normies. Quite a few manlets out @ ~5ft 5 but there were no turbomanlets.

Talking to my friend they mentioned some reasonably good looking NT manlets with girlfriends. I also saw a fatcel with two girls holding his arms :lul::lul: looks theory is over boyos :lul::lul:. Also one of the guys I met with high ressession, medicore skin and UEE had a high tier becky GF and a few girls cold approach him :forcedsmile::lul:.

I did recieve a few blackpills. :blackpill::blackpill: Mostly in the form of gigawhore notch counts. My friends mentioned two roasties at 22 y/o with +50 notch counts. Both currently had boyfriends :lul::lul:. All of my normie friend chatted shit about whores. They also didn't really care that I was a virign at 22 y/o and they reccomended I didn't have sex with a whore. Idk if they were virtue signalling or not but I will take my word for it.

Overall it was good until 2am, at this point I felt like an utter subhuman and started to think about PSL. Talking to my old friends was nice. I lowered my cortosil or w/e. I think I am in the wrong location, I am to much of a nigga to be surrounded by white people. I will probably locationmaxx in a capital city.

tl;dr: I went on a night out, I saw mostly normies. The people with women were either normies of HTN. By PSL standards most people I saw (inc ones with women) would be told to rope. Conclusion: its over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Michael Myers, SubhumanCurrycel and 33 others
Clubs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Luke LLL and mulattomaxxer
Tagging some NT users @tyronelite @chadison @trendouche56 @moonblunt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadison, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 14274
They also didn't really care that I was a virign at 22 y/o
Jkk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ShowerMaxxing, Acromegaly_Chad and 8 others
From what I have seen face > height (tall people are rare) and being NT reigns supreme.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Uglybrazilian and 4 others
Would a 6ft guy stand out where you're at?

Would a 6ft guy stand out where you're at
yes. Average height was like 5ft 9. Although I struggle to tell what height alot of people are because men will lie about their height. I felt tall and could see over the crowd of people

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lolcel, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
yes. Average height was like 5ft 9. Although I struggle to tell what height alot of people are because men will lie about their height. I felt tall and could see over the crowd of people
lifefuel for me then, even though i have no idea where you're at :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Would a 6ft guy stand out where you're at?
The height statistic reports are almost certainly true. At 6ft 3 in the UK I have only ever felt like a manlet once, It was when I went to cardiff for the first time. I think some event was going on and there were alot of people from denmark. The average height was like ~6ft 2. I have been to cardiff since and I have felt reasonably tall, so this was probably an anomalie.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9568
The height statistic reports are almost certainly true. At 6ft 3 in the UK I have only ever felt like a manlet once, It was when I went to cardiff for the first time. I think some event was going on and there were alot of people from denmark. The average height was like ~6ft 2. I have been to cardiff since and I have felt reasonably tall, so this was probably an anomalie.
fucking scandnavians, why do they have to have ALL the mogger traits? 😡

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EdouardManlet and mulattomaxxer
lifefuel for me then, even though i have no idea where you're at :lul:
I am in the UK and I live in a town. Going outside was a real eye opener. Not a single chad in sight, although I did see a few chadlites.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 11425
thanks for the lifefuel my fellow 6'3 king

• +1
A godlike floating sensation

• +1
thanks for the lifefuel my fellow 6'3 king
Yes, the actualy statisctics that are stated online for average height are correct. When some PSL autist says average zoomer height is 6ft 3 its usually in their specific country or its cherrypicked.

Since I grew to 6ft 3 I feel tall 95% of the time. When I feel short its due to random chance. I have been outside in various places, ranging from small villages to capital cities in different countries. I usually feel tall at 6ft 3.

Height matched couples are pretty common. I rarely see couples where the male brutally height mogs the female. Usually the male is a few inches taller then the female. But not the femlet with 6ft 6 gigachad, people bark about here. I have seen this a few times but its usually short stacies with their chad boyfriends. Aka water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ShowerMaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Yes, the actualy statisctics that are stated online for average height are correct. When some PSL autist says average zoomer height is 6ft 3 its usually in their specific country or its cherrypicked.

Since I grew to 6ft 3 I feel tall 95% of the time. When I feel short its due to random chance. I have been outside in various places, ranging from small villages to capital cities in different countries. I usually feel tall at 6ft 3.

Height matched couples are pretty common. I rarely see couples where the male brutally height mogs the female. Usually the male is a few inches taller then the female. But not the femlet with 6ft 6 gigachad, people bark about here. I have seen this a few times but its usually short stacies with their chad boyfriends. Aka water is wet.
so like 5'10 girls with 6'3 guys for instance

• +1
so like 5'10 girls with 6'3 guys for instance
Yeah, althought its usually 5ft 3 girls (average height girls) with 5ft 9 boyfriends. But average is about 6 inches height difference. Taller girls tend to be height matched with their parnters. The thing is I don't see couples in public often (maybe 20% holding hands). I don't see tall guys often. Combining these factors I have only witnessed a tiny sample of tall men with girlfriends in public.

Sure women online and on tiktok will bark for men over 6ft, but if they get sufficiently height mogged by guys I doubt they will care. I had a reasonably checkpicked experience where a girl claimed her bf was 6ft tall. I met him in real life and he was 5ft 7 maximum. If she is looking up to you, you can claim any height (within reason). From what I have seen its more important to not be shorter then the women your trying to hit on. I have "never seen" a couple where the girl height mogs the guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
You should go to the next incelcon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Beetlejuice, chadison and 2 others
You should go to the next incelcon

over

Being NT does indeed reign supreme in the UK since most people are ugly inbred looking shits (including the females).

Yet when I say I mog nearly everyone irl when I go out people here think I'm joking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing, Heguldus and 3 others
over for height copers

OP mogged everyone with his height and still got 0 pussy. how can .me user cope:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and 1 other person
Sounds about like what I would expect tbh

Doesn't take more much to mog the average normie. I'm a "high tier normie" here but irl I have no issue passing the looks threshold with most (up to 7/10) women generally. Of course there will always be some that reject you for uncontrollable reasons. But people here just like to complain. Also brutal black pill on how hard it is to find women outside of university, thank God I have a few years left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and mulattomaxxer
over for height copers

OP mogged everyone with his height and still got 0 pussy. how can .me user cope:feelshah:
Don't get wrong height is a huge halo, but the idea that a woman will automatically reject you because your below 6ft is cope. Sure women on tinder will because they all have so many options they can enfore high standards. But IRL it is more important to be taller then the girl the being 6ft+.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing and .👽.

Doesn't take more much to mog the average normie. I'm a "high tier normie" here but irl I have no issue passing the looks threshold with most (up to 7/10) women generally. Of course there will always be some that reject you for uncontrollable reasons. But people here just like to complain. Also brutal black pill on how hard it is to find women outside of university, thank God I have a few years left.
Yes university is a great place to meet women. I have just finished uni and I made the mistake of being high inhib and rot maxxing. I came out of my shell just before lockdown started :feelsrope:. But Uni is literally the perfect place to slay. You are surrounded by prime, horny women. Most will move out so there is no issues such as controlling parents. They are free to do as they choose. Universities are also female dominated. I think universities have 56% female students on average. Even if you don't like clubbing there are plenty of other opportunities to meet people, through societies and clubs.

The beauty of universities is that it natrually forces lots of young people together, into a community. I don't think you need to go to university because locationmaxxing to a city/town with a university is a very good substitute. Maybe I will go back to uni to do a masters once I have ascended and try and live the life I never lived. I will have to larp about my age but it should be ok as long as I am NW0 and my collagen hasn't been raped.

Also you are a chad IRL. Anyone on this site who denies that is stupid. Gymmaxxed men are rare and they get alot of praise from their peers. Being gymmaxxed is such a good statusmaxx because people will talk about you alot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 3573 and 3 others
Also you are a chad IRL. Anyone on this site who denies that is stupid. Gymmaxxed men are rare and they get alot of praise from their peers. Being gymmaxxed is such a good statusmaxx because people will talk about you alot.
Yea I sometimes feel like I take being in uni for granted, hopefully when I graduate I look back fondly and feel like I made the best of it. I wouldn't say I'm "Chad irl." That's reserved for the D1 athletes and very good looking and tall men (of which I met two who would be described as 6psl, white, while also 6'+. They are very rare though). But what matters is that my looks aren't a hindrance like they used to be, since I am well above the average normie at my university. Game and status are important too, and I have not neglected those either.

• +1
Yes university is a great place to meet women. I have just finished uni and I made the mistake of being high inhib and rot maxxing. I came out of my shell just before lockdown started :feelsrope:. But Uni is literally the perfect place to slay. You are surrounded by prime, horny women. Most will move out so there is no issues such as controlling parents. They are free to do as they choose. Universities are also female dominated. I think universities have 56% female students on average. Even if you don't like clubbing there are plenty of other opportunities to meet people, through societies and clubs.

The beauty of universities is that it natrually forces lots of young people together, into a community. I don't think you need to go to university because locationmaxxing to a city/town with a university is a very good substitute. Maybe I will go back to uni to do a masters once I have ascended and try and live the life I never lived. I will have to larp about my age but it should be ok as long as I am NW0 and my collagen hasn't been raped.

yea university is perfect for slaying if you have girls there. meanwhile stemcels stuck with 90/1 male to female ratio:lul::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9568 and mulattomaxxer
yea university is perfect for slaying if you have girls there. meanwhile stemcels stuck with 90/1 male to female ratio:lul::feelswhy:
True, I think the worst thing is that women in stem are utterly repulsed by most stemcels because they are utter subhumans. Just by assosiation your SMV is lowered :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .👽.
Just by chance some old friends invited me out on a night out in our local town. This is my field report.

Background information. My local town is 99% white people. Its a reasonably large town, with lots of other towns/villages connected to it. I live in the UK, which is argueably one of the worse places for hypergamy. In my specific location (working class area) I am a giga minority. In cities the population is more diverse.

So by chance I left the basement today, some old friends I had messaged me to come out. I will mention my experience and my observations. The first thing I noticed was the looks level. There were alot of bloated normies and psl "subhumans" out in the town. Average looks level was 4psl. I would also say their are alot of low tier normies. There were some HTN's and I saw a few chadlites althought this was less then 1% of people. Not a single chad in sight... I saw barely any gymaxxed people, most people were either thin or overweight. One thing I noticed is I got brutally teeth mogged by most people. Not many people outside seemed to have an utterly subhuman palate of teeth like me :feelswhy:.

I also saw one subhuman. He was a fat turbomanlet :blackpill: who was probably under 5ft tall. It was truly over for him, I would be suprised if he has seen an IOI in his life. No amout of looksmaxxing would ascend this guy. One of my bluepilled mates commented on his manletism :blackpill::feelsrope:.

There were barely any females out tonight. The places I went to was 80% guys. Most of the women were low tier beckies because they were oveweight. I talked to a few girls and broke the touch barrier but most seemed to have "boyfriends", or guys they were with (its over). Most women seemed taken so I didn't make many approaches. I got felt up by a 3psl roastie; she called me thicc despite me being reasonably skinny (I am slightly gymaxxed @ 85kg w/ visible abs) so idk what this meaned. She slipped her hand up my shirt :lul:. She and her friend were approaching random guys all night. They were probably looking for validation or free drinks but they were pretty subhuman.

I got a few stares which I could interpret has iois but idk. This might be cope. I also got utterly rejected by a powerlifter becky, who chased one of my accquantances who I brutally height mogged and frame mogged. But he had was white, had a better face then me and had blue eyes. He was height matched to the gymcelled becky who was about 5ft 5. I think they had met before but she was grinding on him. Its fucking over ngl.

At 6ft 3 barefoot, I height mogged most guys there; inb4 "muh all zoomers are 6ft 3+". I was frauding with shoes to 6ft 4. Some guys were taller then me, but this was in the single digits = about 1% of guys. Most of the guys with girls were about 5ft 9 normies/HTN normies. Quite a few manlets out @ ~5ft 5 but there were no turbomanlets.

Talking to my friend they mentioned some reasonably good looking NT manlets with girlfriends. I also saw a fatcel with two girls holding his arms :lul::lul: looks theory is over boyos :lul::lul:. Also one of the guys I met with high ressession, medicore skin and UEE had a high tier becky GF and a few girls cold approach him :forcedsmile::lul:.

I did recieve a few blackpills. :blackpill::blackpill: Mostly in the form of gigawhore notch counts. My friends mentioned two roasties at 22 y/o with +50 notch counts. Both currently had boyfriends :lul::lul:. All of my normie friend chatted shit about whores. They also didn't really care that I was a virign at 22 y/o and they reccomended I didn't have sex with a whore. Idk if they were virtue signalling or not but I will take my word for it.

Overall it was good until 2am, at this point I felt like an utter subhuman and started to think about PSL. Talking to my old friends was nice. I lowered my cortosil or w/e. I think I am in the wrong location, I am to much of a nigga to be surrounded by white people. I will probably locationmaxx in a capital city.

tl;dr: I went on a night out, I saw mostly normies. The people with women were either normies of HTN. By PSL standards most people I saw (inc ones with women) would be told to rope. Conclusion: its over.
Were the few chadlites you saw slaying ? Seems like hypergamy would go into Turbo mode with clubs being closed for so long

Were the few chadlites you saw slaying ? Seems like hypergamy would go into Turbo mode with clubs being closed for so long
Not really. There was way to many guys in comparison to girls when I went out. Most were with their boyfriends or claimed. The pubs/clubs were pretty empty and there weren't any groups of girls about. One of the guys I was with (good looking twink) could have slayed tonight. There was a girl clearly grinding on him and they went home together in a different direction.

However I haven't been out in a long time, this was probably just a bad night to go out.

• JFL
I heard its BRUTAL over in London though, remember that one post with all the different Tinder profiles some guy who catfished came across.

As a 35yo guy in the UK.. the best advice i can give you is...

MAINTAIN those social circles and friends.. Make going out a regular thing as much as you can.. When you get older it's fucking over.. you'll be rotting away in a Wetherspoons pub on your own ..

Your uni/school days are over.. It's all downhill from here.. friends will move away and settle down, and incels will become more and more isolated.

Dating apps are useless.. so meeting in real life is the only way.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8765, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
True, I think the worst thing is that women in stem are utterly repulsed by most stemcels because they are utter subhumans. Just by assosiation your SMV is lowered :lul:
Yeah I never tell women I'm majoring in CS and Business anymore. Every time I have I get the "Ew!" Response. So now I tell them that I'm majoring in business and CS. Hearing business first makes me seem normal to them for some reason.

Ah, women :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8765, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Yeah I never tell women I'm majoring in CS and Business anymore. Every time I have I get the "Ew!" Response. So now I tell them that I'm majoring in business and CS. Hearing business first makes me seem normal to them for some reason.

Ah, women :feelsuhh:
fucck bro im majoring in computer engineering but i wanna switch to nutrition might be the best choice tbh

• So Sad
@volcelfatcel this nigga should visit Canada or north Texas

”I also got utterly rejected by a powerlifter becky, who chased one of my accquantances who I brutally height mogged and frame mogged. But he had was white, had a better face then me and had blue eyes. He was height matched to the gymcelled becky who was about 5ft 5.”

science fiction

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mulattomaxxer
”I also got utterly rejected by a powerlifter becky, who chased one of my accquantances who I brutally height mogged and frame mogged. But he had was white, had a better face then me and had blue eyes. He was height matched to the gymcelled becky who was about 5ft 5.”

science fiction
Call it tales bro but it happened. She didn't even want to talk to me JFL. I am a minority, so maybe that was the issue.

Call it tales bro but it happened. She didn't even want to talk to me JFL. I am a minority, so maybe that was the issue.

with your height and stature it’s virtually impossible to get rejected for a little midget

You must be extremely autistic for this to be plausible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, ShowerMaxxing, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
with your height and stature it’s virtually impossible to get rejected for a little midget

You must be extremely autistic for this to be plausible
Dude I couldn't even get a word in. My social skills aren't great but it was very obvious she didn't want to speak to me. Maybe I looked like one of her exes, or she just hates black people idk.

I said hey to her but she ignored me (or she couldn't hear me the music was loud). My friend then got her attention. I said hey again, she said "oh hey" then ingored me. I was mid setence making small talk. Even my NT friend I was with commented on how she completely ignored me.

It doesn't really matter, but I was extremely suprised by her reaction. I had been rotting in the basement consuming blackpills before this.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
The places I went to was 80% guys

Same everywhere these days

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and mulattomaxxer

It’s easy to find hot girls outside of college wtf. Ppl here are just retards. Literally go into any bar or club

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and mulattomaxxer
The places I went to was 80% guys

Same everywhere these days
Fucking over bro. I have been out twice since this post and I can confirm its mostly guys (but I am in a town). The last time I went out it was about 40% girls. However there were alot of overweight women. I am going out to a city this weekend, so maybe there will be more women (that aren't overweight).

It’s easy to find hot girls outside of college wtf. Ppl here are just retards. Literally go into any bar or club
True but location is important. I think places with universities and cities will have the best selection of women. My university was in a small city and there were a fair number of cute girls (DIDN'T SLAY ANY THOUGH NOW ITS OVER :lul::lul:)

its over

• Love it
Dude I couldn't even get a word in. My social skills aren't great but it was very obvious she didn't want to speak to me. Maybe I looked like one of her exes, or she just hates black people idk.

I said hey to her but she ignored me (or she couldn't hear me the music was loud). My friend then got her attention. I said hey again, she said "oh hey" then ingored me. I was mid setence making small talk. Even my NT friend I was with commented on how she completely ignored me.

It doesn't really matter, but I was extremely suprised by her reaction. I had been rotting in the basement consuming blackpills before this.

fuck dude..

try non verbal openers

eye contact, raising eye brows, blink, nod

dont approach girl who isnt locked in on you with eyes.

and dont say hey, Hi, hello

They worst you can do is coming from behind, touching her and saying hi, youre pretty

do everything opposite from that

fuck dude..

try non verbal openers

eye contact, raising eye brows, blink, nod

dont approach girl who isnt locked in on you with eyes.

and dont say hey, Hi, hello

They worst you can do is coming from behind, touching her and saying hi, youre pretty

do everything opposite from that
Its fine lol, thanks for the advice but its ok. It was clear she didn't want to talk to me, I don't know why but it doesn't matter. I just mentioned it because it threw me off.

This girl was just a random friend of my friend. I am losing no sleep over her. I just wanted to practice my social skills, it wasn't "love at first sight".

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Yellowskies
I am in the UK and I live in a town. Going outside was a real eye opener. Not a single chad in sight, although I did see a few chadlites.
Weird how I could tell it was the UK just by the description of everyone. Do you live up north because the was my exact thoughts last time I went out.

As a 35yo guy in the UK.. the best advice i can give you is...

MAINTAIN those social circles and friends.. Make going out a regular thing as much as you can.. When you get older it's fucking over.. you'll be rotting away in a Wetherspoons pub on your own ..

Your uni/school days are over.. It's all downhill from here.. friends will move away and settle down, and incels will become more and more isolated.

Dating apps are useless.. so meeting in real life is the only way.
damn brotal, sad that i'm to low iq for college

btw how tf are u mulatto and 6ft3 still virign at 22, no way u must be borderline semi deformed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and mulattomaxxer
btw how tf are u mulatto and 6ft3 still virign at 22, no way u must be borderline semi deformed
I have deformed teeth and recession. However my deformities are not subhuman. I used to be extremely insecure (Dark skin, no BBC, shit teeth, small wrists, skinny body etc) about all my features in the past and was convinced nobody could find me attractive. I was also raised christian so I bought into the whole "no sex before marriage" meme for a while. I am also overly sensitive and scared of rejection.

My main issue is that I haven't run enough numbers yet. I have had IOI's in the past so I am sure I could get more in the future.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 9568