Field Report: I left the basement for the first time in 1.5 years (since lockdown) to go clubbing.

Weird how I could tell it was the UK just by the description of everyone. Do you live up north because the was my exact thoughts last time I went out.
Yes I live in north england lol. Do you know what its like down south? I have only been out down south a couple of times.

Yes I live in north england lol. Do you know what its like down south? I have only been out down south a couple of times.
Only ever been down south once, people were definitely better looking but not in the way that they had better genetics, just that they seemed to care more about their appearance than up north. Tanned, lean, dressed well, Whereas up north everyone has a diet of cheap takeaways and Strongbow dark fruits.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Only ever been down south once, people were definitely better looking but not in the way that they had better genetics, just that they seemed to care more about their appearance than up north. Tanned, lean, dressed well, Whereas up north everyone has a diet of cheap takeaways and Strongbow dark fruits.
the bloat is real up north. My local town is about 80% men and the women are all fatties JFL. Beggars can't be choosers I guess...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Heguldus