Field report: socializing with normies at uni as incel

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I am a 19 yrs old ethnic 6'1 terminally online incel. i go to some shit uni. My only portal to the outside world is youtube, occasional binges of discord posting, and this website.

Last few weeks I have been socializing with normies, taking drugs to become NT and low inhib (they work)

the females treated me with respect but complete and utter indifference. Bored, low tones, sometimes light contempt/digust or hmmph tier response. Politeness vary ofc but thats not exactly liking someone. The only positive or strong (ish) responses i got were in a group, being part of the groups vibe.

the level of attention i recieved created opiate like withdrawls because its so close but so far from feeling of being chad, and how sporadic it is.
this filled me with an urge to jestermax and act cuck like for more scraps of attention. Helps me understand how normies become cucks and orbiters.

the males are either shy incels who i enjoy talking to for the chance to subtly mog and act more confident and social to, or treat me as a "bro" - kinda aggressive undertones, ready to fight. Average height cumskin seem uncomfortable im taller than them. Most seem like they wanna mog me in some way. But also giving false advices "bro you would be a beast if you........." implying i look weak tier. But somewhat talkative and fun to talk to. Internet forum browsing gave me lots of fun facts and topics. But nothing close to real connection.

some weird puppy dog asexual types and shy incels seem to crave my validation (lol)

I feel good now from social energy, ig i am extrovert. But also hollowness. In heart area. It aches a little. Not being incel, maybe a desire to connect? Make me almost tear up now.

I believe normies mostly socialize out of fear of loneliness, FOMO, the desire for bits of female attention that are only incidental byproducts of group conversation, the desire to mog (money, height, strength, women, anything) and social expectation (you don't have friends?)

Time to take progesterone, cyproheptadine, cabergoline and spend the rest of the day gooning to the idea of being 6'8 and having a BBC.

Thoughts? @wollet2 @MoggerGaston @9zyzz @aspiringexcel @Foreverbrad @Nad @Danish_Retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 32410, thereallegend and 2 others
stop thinking about it so much, just go out interact with people and have fun. its not that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 23359
Bit like my experience last night. I think this is tall-fit-MTN standard experience.

Just focus on ascending to chad by surgery I guess. We know hypergamy had gone nuts in the past couple years. You have height, you can build frame, and you can save up for face. So it’s not over but it’s not really worth going out.

The attention you got from guys is what SHOULD be coming from girls at the same looks level if it wasn’t for apps and hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend