FIFA is going to give me heart problems

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Never in my life have I ever felt so much rage playing a video game

Only game that made me throw a controller and start going completely spastic when you’re getting smoked last second by some random faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24444, tyronelite and 3 others
Crisick was able to hack the game engine and code it so that he wins every game without even touching the controller. He bangs instagram models while checking over his shoulder every few minutes to check how much he's winning by, and laughing in his mind at how hard the kid he's destroying must be raging and crying.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23558 and 7 others
I stopped playing because whenever players were too late to perform my command or passed to wrong player I was close to go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 24444 and House Lannister
I stopped playing because whenever players were too late to perform my command or passed to wrong player I was close to go ER
Fucking true I pressed fucking shoot and they don’t do shit mfers taking 500000 years and get the ball taken off them instead of kicking the ball

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 23558, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Fucking true I pressed fucking shoot and they don’t do shit mfers taking 500000 years and get the ball taken off them instead of kicking the ball

Play with Nketiah. He'll smash it in every time, my GOAT.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and House Lannister
Crisick was able to hack the game engine and code it so that he wins every game without even touching the controller. He bangs instagram models while checking over his shoulder every few minutes to check how much he's winning by, and laughing in his mind at how hard the kid he's destroying must be raging and crying.
Crisick played women’s football mode and the female players came out the screen into the real world and sucked him off scientists haven’t been able to figure it out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, BoneDensity and ascension
Crisick played women’s football mode and the female players came out the screen into the real world and sucked him off scientists haven’t been able to figure it out

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
What’s your online record

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and forevergymcelling
Favorite song from FIFA?

• +1

e54.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 23558 and House Lannister

e54.png
Did u do the griddy on him

Bro I just started an I’m fucking ass I think I got like two in a row in division 10
Nigga you ass I stopped FIFA in 22 but at least qi was 4 division

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, tyronelite, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Nigga you ass I stopped FIFA in 22 but at least qi was 4 division
I barely play ultimate team just with friends and shit mainly

Bro I just started an I’m fucking ass I think I got like two in a row in division 10
Brutal I just started divisions a month ago.. currently 66-15-19

I had to reduce down to 4 star teams cuz every FAG WANTS TO USE PSG

• JFL