First Post

You can't find a woman who is serious, won't be cheating on you with random men from the dating apps, won't use toj for money, etc..., because such women don't exist in 2024.
You can find good-looking women like that if you're attractive enough. But I'm not, unfortunately.
If you are a man, you can't have a normal life as an average man, you must be in the Top 1%.
If you're referring exclusively to dating, then I disagree. You don't need to be in the top 1% to be successful with women as a straight man. Chadlites aren't in the top 1%, and their situation definitely isn't hopeless.
The socio-economic realities nowadays are different than those in the past.
don't take relationship/dating advice from people from previous generations.
Yes, this is true. The dating market has definitely changed.
You found me out. I'm actually a cute anime girl larping as a man. Now the mods are going to ban me for not being male.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite
Hey guys, this is my first post. I'm not sure whether I belong on this site, so I want to give a brief summary of myself.

About a year and a half ago, I began searching for a girlfriend. It was almost my 25th birthday, and I was worried that my youth would end before I found love. I'm a roughly 6.5/10 guy, so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that 99.9% of women rejected me. Only a handful of ugly women were willing to settle on me, and virtually none of them were passionate about dating me.

The experience destroyed my self-esteem, but I didn't give up. I tried meeting women in person. I attended dozens of library events, dozens of exercise classes, and visited bars over 50 times in and around my city. I did volunteer work cleaning rabbit droppings, preparing food at hospices, and performing other sundry tasks. I attended several speed dating events, and even resorted to hanging out with other men from Bumble Friends in the hopes they had connections with young, single women. I know that all sounds pathetic, but I was desperate for love and validation.

But after a year of searching, I had made no progress. I did manage to go out with two attractive woman, but they ended up breaking things off. To make matters worse, my second date with one of them was the worst expereince I've ever had in my life. Despite everything we had in common (we were both anime/video game nerds) and the great conversations we had, she refused to kiss me, and told me on the same date how she hooked up with some guy she met at a bar a few years ago. Just think about that for a second. Some random chad/chadlite at a bar arouses her so much just by existing that she hops on his dick shortly after meeting, whereas I can't even get a kiss on our second date despite probably having more in common with her than any man she's been with. It was the most brutal blackpill I've ever expereinced.

But things have improved as of late. I lost 20 pounds, and after redownloading a dating app with fewer users, I've actually been able to match with attractive women. I still haven't found the right one yet, but I have some hope that things will work out before I grow old.

I'd like to chat with other blackpilled users here, but I don't know if this site is for me, as I'm not really interested in looksmaxing. Losing weight did help me, but I'm not sure losing any more would be worth the effort. But I do believe that looksmaxing can be beneficial.

tl;dr: blackpilled guy is trying to get a girlfriend, but doesn't know if looksmaxing would help him
Dnr

Brother if you need any advice or real tips lmk , ive spent a good amount of time on this forum and know the dos and donts . This can really make you an autist or give you severe bdd . Please proceed with caution but if you are not ready , Pm me and i will guide you so you dont lose your mental sanity and you get decent advice on your looks , other great users you can ask is @TechnoBoss , @Gengar is very wholesome and will make you feel at home :Comfy: .

• +1
Reactions: True Paragon
Are you looking for a committed relationship? This thing doesn't happen in 2024 anymore.

A committed relationship requires monogamy.

To exist, monogamy requires certain socio-economic conditions.

The conditions that once upon a time allowed for monogamy to exist don't exist anymore.

You can't find a woman who is serious, won't be cheating on you with random men from the dating apps, won't use toj for money, etc..., because such women don't exist in 2024.

In 2024, anything is transactional. If you are a man, you can't have a normal life as an average man, you must be in the Top 1%.

The socio-economic realities nowadays are different than those in the past. What worked in the past doesn't work nowadays, don't take relationship/dating advice from people from previous generations.
It's always been this way. This isn't a current year thing.

Women have always wanted GL men and monogamy has always been something that only existed because low value men enforced it. The sexual revolution just made it more obvious.

It's always been this way. This isn't a current year thing.

Women have always wanted GL men and monogamy has always been something that only existed because low value men enforced it. The sexual revolution just made it more obvious.
In the past, things were less superficial and personality and quality of character had more weight than looks, money and instant gratification.

Brother if you need any advice or real tips lmk , ive spent a good amount of time on this forum and know the dos and donts . This can really make you an autist or give you severe bdd . Please proceed with caution but if you are not ready , Pm me and i will guide you so you dont lose your mental sanity and you get decent advice on your looks
Thanks, I appreciate the support. I do have one question—do you recommend I get jaw implants? My current situation is pretty hopeless, but I've seen photos of botched jaw implant surgeries and I don't want that to happen to me. Also, jaw surgery is scary.