CHAD STATUS = UTTERLY BTFO'D ✅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Kingkellz
Wtf

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri and Tallooksmaxxer
he was like 19 FFMI in this movie, just like average normie nothing impressive and invisible in shirt. U need to be 21-22 FFMI atleast to look really good.

If he was tall she wouldn’t have said thar

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Salieri and Tallooksmaxxer
still ideal physique

Brutal
She mommy pilled Braddy so brutally

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15827
She wanted his cock
Big cope
She wanted to make sure Brad is fed enough nutrient implying low sperm mobility
She deemed his sperm to lack essential micronutrients

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, HerpDerpson, forevergymcelling and 5 others
Why is she so obnoxious, I hate these kind of interviewers who try to bait and trick people with fast, weird or meaningless questions and comments, hopping they will fail and say something really dumb, strange or offensive.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Vain786, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Skinny is peak appeal

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Big cope
She wanted to make sure Brad is fed enough nutrient implying low sperm mobility
She deemed his sperm to lack essential micronutrients
Attacks her from the bushes with his bradpitt swodd

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Danish_Retard and ReadBooksEveryday
If he was tall she wouldn’t have said thar
he is tall.

agree he doesn't have a remarkable physique in fight club, I think.just foids and ectomorphs worship him, but the lighting, the vibe, the character, and his perfect face basically make him the hottest thing ever.

I'd say overall more appeal than Clark Kent cavill, aquaman momoa, tribal chief reigns or Thor 3 Hemsworth.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 15827
Meanwhile her clit was niagara while watching the movie
This is her way to cope for never getting him

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
he is tall.

agree he doesn't have a remarkable physique in fight club, I think.just foids and ectomorphs worship him, but the lighting, the vibe, the character, and his perfect face basically make him the hottest thing ever.

I'd say overall more appeal than Clark Kent cavill, aquaman momoa, tribal chief reigns or Thor 3 Hemsworth.
5,10 is not tall

he is tall.

every part of that reply is a different org moment

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
5,10 is not tall
not sure if he's 5'10" or 5'11", but he is defo tall enough.

do u think.being 6'3" and assume ur bodyfat is sub 10, that ur higher IRL, or SMV or PSL than him?

not sure if he's 5'10" or 5'11", but he is defo tall enough.

do u think.being 6'3" and assume ur bodyfat is sub 10, that ur higher IRL, or SMV or PSL than him?
No he mogs me but 5 10 is not tall

rest assured that by the time anyone reaches his physique they no longer want it, no one stays at that level extensively unless they've just got shit genetics and can't get further.

• Hmm...
rest assured that by the time anyone reaches his physique they no longer want it, no one stays at that level extensively unless they've just got shit genetics and can't get further.
problem is foids dont know that.

they dont know u cant have a thor body off cycle, and u cant maintain a sub 8% bodyfat body for more than a week or 2.

so now foids only want that hence the RTT.pheno, and that's why.no normal.guy is good.enough to hook up with a foid anymore

they dont know u cant have a thor body off cycle, and u cant maintain a sub 8% bodyfat body for more than a week or 2.

so now foids only want that hence the RTT.pheno, and that's why.no normal.guy is good.enough to hook up with a foid anymore
just roid, its not much as dangerous as normies fearmonger.

those kind of bodies mostly appeal to homosexual men, not women.

• Ugh..
those kind of bodies mostly appeal to homosexual men, not women.
no I think to.women as well.

women will only have ONS with guys if they have Male model face or sub 10% Brad Pitt body, or thor like.roided bb body

male gaze claims another victim.
cope

no I think to.women as well.

women will only have ONS with guys if they have Male model face or sub 10% Brad Pitt body, or thor like.roided bb body
women are extremely susceptible to nudging, in most cases they've never critically analyzed a character but rather just go with the narrative of them looking good that's entirely scripted.
conor is my height and weight, he's nowhere near what you'd consider roider territory

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
women are extremely susceptible to nudging, in most cases they've never critically analyzed a character but rather just go with the narrative of them looking good that's entirely scripted.

conor is my height and weight, he's nowhere near what you'd consider roider territory
What’s your an routine mine suck so bad

And tbh depends on genetics I’d need to roid to get your size but it’s achievable natty to others

What’s your an routine mine suck so bad

And tbh depends on genetics I’d need to roid to get your size but it’s achievable natty to others
I follow a weird one lift a day program that shifts between floor press, ohp, t-bar rows and hex-bar/conventional deadlifts with some accessory lateral raises and hammer curls, I'm autistic as fuck and hate variation and the simplicity of it makes me extremely consistent in doing it.