Fight in school, how to take revenge??? GTFIH

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

🦅Minister of the New Birds🦅
Today I was with a girl I'm talking to and before that one guy told me "if you are finished with her I wanna have her after you" (he's 5'7 :feelsuhh:)

I told him to stop saying this shit and his friend group was with him (7 guys) I pushed him away slightly and then 2 of these guys also pushed me away, after that he told me he didn't mean it like that and it isn't that deep or smth

After that I met with my girl and we walked a bit, these fucking subhumans followed us and started beef with my ex gf's boyfriend IN MY NAME

After that during break they filmed me saying that this ex gf of mine is ugly (I did it not knowing that they are filming me :feelsuhh:) and wanted me to say something against her bf

I stood up and told one of the guys to stop doing this shit and tried dragging him away from the group, after all the other subhumans stood also up and wanted to help him :lul: He pushed me and I punched him in the face (I missed slightly I think :feelswah:) and then he hit me on the chin (free bonesmashing session :forcedsmile:) not that hard tho

After that I excused myself because I punched him first and he threatened to call his older brother (20yo) and one of these subhumans started filming this shit too :lul:

I lost all the male respect there and how can I take revenge now? I could find out where he lives and when he goes home etc.

I hate these subhuman refugees, respond with no moral/empathy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, Shahnameh, User28823 and 11 others
Dnrd but congrats

or sorry about that

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark, scrunchables, Ryldoo IS COPING and 9 others
@chudlite @20/04/2008 @ElySioNs @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, chudlite, truthhurts and 1 other person
@truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Chad ramblings, can never relate :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, definitely_notchad, uksucks and 1 other person
Chad ramblings, can never relate :ogre:
ITS NOT CHAD RAMBLINGS

TLDR: How to take revenge with no empathy if I know where this guy lives and when he goes home etc.?

Optimally without exposing my identity ofc, but if I expose my identity with safety measures because I don't know what these refugees are capable of

• +1
Today I was with a girl I'm talking to and before that one guy told me "if you are finished with her I wanna have her after you" (he's 5'7 :feelsuhh:)

I told him to stop saying this shit and his friend group was with him (7 guys) I pushed him away slightly and then 2 of these guys also pushed me away, after that he told me he didn't mean it like that and it isn't that deep or smth

After that I met with my girl and we walked a bit, these fucking subhumans followed us and started beef with my ex gf's boyfriend IN MY NAME

After that during break they filmed me saying that this ex gf of mine is ugly (I did it not knowing that they are filming me :feelsuhh:) and wanted me to say something against her bf

I stood up and told one of the guys to stop doing this shit and tried dragging him away from the group, after all the other subhumans stood also up and wanted to help him :lul: He pushed me and I punched him in the face (I missed slightly I think :feelswah:) and then he hit me on the chin (free bonesmashing session :forcedsmile:) not that hard tho

After that I excused myself because I punched him first and he threatened to call his older brother (20yo) and one of these subhumans started filming this shit too :lul:

I lost all the male respect there and how can I take revenge now? I could find out where he lives and when he goes home etc.

i wish you could kill them

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elevate Mind, Jonas2k7 and truthhurts

Play this in the background when u fight beat them up and watch this school fights compilation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, italianmixedcurry and Jonas2k7
i wish you could kill them
I wish too, let me know any brutal ways I could really destroy one of these guys, most important one of them is that guy I fought with ofc

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
If they they bother you again then AGRO ON THEM
STRAIGHT TO THE NOGGIN COLLATERAL DAMAGE

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sayi, YungTrappa, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
ITS NOT CHAD RAMBLINGS

TLDR: How to take revenge with no empathy if I know where this guy lives and when he goes home etc.?

Optimally without exposing my identity ofc, but if I expose my identity with safety measures because I don't know what these refugees are capable of
U gotta move lowkey with the girls, they probably jealous that u snatch them all. :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and Jonas2k7

Just ascend and switch schools

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and truthhurts
If they they bother you again then AGRO ON THEM
STRAIGHT TO THE NOGGIN COLLATERAL DAMAGE
Should I just bring my taser and hammer to school and crush their skulls in one after one if the teachers aren't seeing

I FUCKING HATE THESE SUBHUMAN REFUGEES THAT ACT LIKE THEY ARE COOL

• +1
The answer is obvious you’re just too pussy to carry it out. Just beat his shit in when he’s coming back home or leaving home alone!!

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and truthhurts
If anyone says another word to you, Tell them The Homelander is coming.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Jonas2k7
U gotta move lowkey with the girls, they probably jealous that u snatch them all. :ogre:
Thanks bhai, they also accused me of being disloyal to the girl I'm talking to and shit

• JFL
Just ignore them, they’re just coping that you’re dating their oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and Jonas2k7
The answer is obvious you’re just too pussy to carry it out. Just beat his shit in when he’s coming back home or leaving home alone!!
THAT'S WHAT I NEEDED

I'M GOING TO FUCKING DESTROY THEM

I was just worried that I get stabbed if I do too much damage and shit

I need protection after that action

• +1
Thanks bhai, they also accused me of being disloyal to the girl I'm talking to and shit
Damn ppl don’t wanna see you succeed

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
If anyone says another word to you, Tell them The Homelander is coming.
Nigga aren't you homelander?? tell me your ways, how would you deal with them

Burn his house down, not even joking it's easy af and you most probably wont be found

In Gta V

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, YungTrappa and Jonas2k7
Also tell people about your post to rep ratio on looksmax.org they will be very intimidated and you will have maximum aura

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, sayi and Jonas2k7
  • JFL
Burn his house down, not even joking it's easy af and you most probably wont be found

In Gta V
Good idea but I want to see him visually laying on the ground in pain

:feelshehe: if it was me ill just beat their ass ill take either a sock filled with rock and start swing it like thor to scare them out or take something like a deadodrant with a lighter and start spraying that shit i promise from experience if they arent gan affiliated they wouldnt mess with you again nigga just dont show them your scared of them act as your insane i would personnaly beat th efuck out of them but do whatever you want

• Love it
Nigga aren't you homelander?? tell me your ways, how would you deal with them
In all honesty if I got bullied by multiple people and I was you then I would just get jacked and learn mma+have a good friend group that can watch out for you so you don’t get jumped again. Idk if you got jumped or not i didn’t read but it seems like you did

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander and Jonas2k7
:feelshehe: if it was me ill just beat their ass ill take either a sock filled with rock and start swing it like thor to scare them out or take something like a deadodrant with a lighter and start spraying that shit i promise from experience if they arent gan affiliated they wouldnt mess with you again nigga just dont show them your scared of them act as your insane i would personnaly beat th efuck out of them but do whatever you want
Low inhib Chad

I'm scared that they really got that "back up" they talking about

They are like 1 grade under me :forcedsmile:

Don't you think it would have any consequences like their cousins/friends waiting for a moment to harm me too

You got bitched, the fact you are asking on here shows you aren’t going to do anything.

• Love it
Good idea but I want to see him visually laying on the ground in pain
if he took a video of you yo now you can either take him to court and leach his money also you could take a picture off him and posting it on a gay transgender dating website you can also sign him to the army :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: dm me if you wannaknow how but thta just diabolical you can buy pepper spray for real cheap you can take his number and write it on a wall and say that this is the number of a nearby plumber

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sayi, Jonas2k7, Goth and 1 other person
In all honesty if I got bullied by multiple people and I was you then I would just get jacked and learn mma+have a good friend group that can watch out for you so you don’t get jumped again. Idk if you got jumped or not i didn’t read but it seems like you did
Not really bullying but losing status infront of a lot of males
1vs7
I have a lot of friends tho, I'm just high inhib to ask them to help me and thinking if they wouldn't really help me

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Low inhib Chad

I'm scared that they really got that "back up" they talking about

They are like 1 grade under me :forcedsmile:

Don't you think it would have any consequences like their cousins/friends waiting for a moment to harm me too
nigga fuck them be equipped with arms no one will mess with you back up or not when i was 12 i wass fighting with grown ass man with rocks never chickened out swear

• Love it
You got bitched, the fact you are asking on here shows you aren’t going to do anything.
I love you

Most likely I wouldn't have done anything you're right

I'm going to punish them, I have to stop being such a pussy

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Pussy

• +1
I love you

Most likely I wouldn't have done anything you're right

I'm going to punish them, I have to stop being such a pussy
It’s not even worth it, you are just angry because it has recently happened. Even tomorrow you probably won’t care, but if they keep pestering you then definitely should do something

• +1
It’s not even worth it, you are just angry because it has recently happened. Even tomorrow you probably won’t care, but if they keep pestering you then definitely should do something
no he should start being mean to tem to show them that they shouldnt mess with him or else in heir mind they gonna say this guy easy we can mess with him whenever they want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and N1666
I'm charging my taser rn, I will fucking use any moment I get, I'll humiliate atleast one of them

• +1
Reactions: N1666
no he should start being mean to tem to show them that they shouldnt mess with him or else in heir mind they gonna say this guy easy we can mess with him whenever they want
IMG 0440

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa
Not really bullying but losing status infront of a lot of males
1vs7
I have a lot of friends tho, I'm just high inhib to ask them to help me and thinking if they wouldn't really help me
You don’t have friends. Real friends don’t think about you like that. Drop your fake friends immediately go make some real friends

• +1
Reactions: sayi and Jonas2k7
brief resume from now onwards whenever they mess with you i want them to feel the same apin they inflicted on you 2x back to them
or else your a bitch

• Love it
Yea, if I don't act now, I could imagine them coming to me and start harassing me while with my girl and shit :feelswah:

I feel so much regret, back in primary school I also had a fight and didn't really do anything about it. You're so right, it stays in their mind for eternity

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008

There is no redemption.

You lost like a bitch.

• So Sad
You don’t have friends. Real friends don’t think about you like that. Drop your fake friends immediately go make some real friends
They are more like school friends yk, I told one of my friends about it and he immediately asked a few guys if they would be my back up in case something happens again

But yeah a lot of them are fake most likely

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
To hell with this revenge crap, when push comes to shove you won’t do shit, stop this shit man

• Hmm...
Lol just get him somewhere remote then beat the shit out of him and make it go viral in your school or wtv :lul:

• +1
just don show them your scared also bro you chosed the worst place to ask that question like really why tf on org out off all the places
Yea, if I don't act now, I could imagine them coming to me and start harassing me while with my girl and shit :feelswah:

I feel so much regret, back in primary school I also had a fight and didn't really do anything about it. You're so right, it stays in their mind for eternity

• +1