Fighting people at my high school is the key to getting pussy

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Soul Trap Pilled. The devil is god.
Ive come to the realization that i just have to beat people bigger than me.

after boxingmaxxing hard asf for 2 months i will begin. first i will fight the manlet who i barely beat once again, i fought him 5 months ago and we were both dreadful at fighting. it was a friendly boxing bout tho no beef

this will get my name out there, ill post about it on my story and he has way more clout than me so it will be benefical

next i will go after other people. i just need one knockout to be statusmaxxed to the moon :ogre:

@FailedNormieManlet what do you think?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, SEPRAY, GandyIsNormie and 8 others
seems legit

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and thecel

after boxingmaxxing hard asf for 2 months i will begin. first i will fight the manlet who i barely beat once again, i fought him 5 months ago and we were both dreadful at fighting. it was a friendly boxing bout tho no beef

this will get my name out there, ill post about it on my story and he has way more clout than me so it will be benefical

next i will go after other people. i just need one knockout to be statusmaxxed to the moon :ogre:

2 months ain't enough bro. Box for a year. But yeah fightmaxxing is good if you fight for a reason, e.g. someone disrespected you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and NFA PB
2 months ain't enough bro. Box for a year. But yeah fightmaxxing is good if you fight for a reason, e.g. someone disrespected you
ill be out of high school by then, 2 months of boxing is much better than 2 months of mma tbh.

conditioning is king for this kind of scenario

im going ameutur for sure tho. i just need to go pro to fix literally all my problems

You're 5ft5 there is no hope for u tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 20679 and 8 others

I’d pull my knife out and slit your throat and the rest of your country loving German decendent Texans will to

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 21278 and 5 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
You're 5ft5 there is no hope for u tbh
if I was a 5ft5 framelet I would just kill myself at that point tbh

good thing im 6'2 with a wide frame and big bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and ....
id smack you up lil nigga
cope nigga your height determines your maximum strength, I would knock you out with one punch... im 6'2 and gymmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
if I was a 5ft5 framelet I would just kill myself at that point tbh

good thing im 6'2 with a wide frame and big bones
post physique or shut the fuck up lanklet

i would murder you as well

My dad went to jail numerous times for beating people up. This only works if you're as tall and buff as him though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
  • +1
I Wish I was an early bloomer who hits their full height junior year of hs or earlier cuz that also makes you high T :feelswhy:

Back in high school I remember this kid beat up this other kid and it was all recorded and shit and let me say, holy fuck every girl was on his dick. Bro reached peak popularity

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
just dont get expelled. otherwise its legit

just dont get expelled. otherwise its legit
one fight wont get me expelled will it?

and i was planning scrapping outside of school anyway

this guy doesn't understand the reality of violence.

idk about getting you clout. but a couple days ago i fought my 190 6,3 black friend who does mma for fun in a boxing areana with like 10 ppl and won. im 5,5 and it def made me feel ontop of the world. ik I gained hella respect and the moral boost is crazy.

• Love it
My dad went to jail numerous times for beating people up. This only works if you're as tall and buff as him though
you african americans sicken me :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Warlow
Been boxingmaxxing too but 2 months see too little unless you already have experience sparring but then again who knows

Theory is legit tbh as long you don't get ur ass beat you can statuamaxx

Luck bro, don't get stabbed

post physique

i just need to go pro to fix literally all my problems
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Go luck wished though 4 sure.

Become the new. Connor, opr Paddy Baddy, Tyson Fury, Diaz, etc...

id recommend putting on a lot of weight too if u wanna stand a chance against avg height men(5'11 85kg niggas)

remember theres weight classes, not height classes. u got this

personally i took the shortcut and knuckedusters maxxed and got respect that way

• +1
What's your wingspan?

Get into martial arts training or professional fighting.

School is irrelevant. My high school was fight club but half the fights were skinny niggers and the other half women pulling their hair out.

This is retarded. If you're a good, moral man you don't beat up people for anything other than self defence or because they've done something wrong. You don't go around beating people for social status and clout or whatever. If you want to earn that, do it through your achievements and good character.

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian and chadtindermoney
Boxing is very useful and effective in street fighting. The art of boxing is to hit and not get hit. If you have great defense and cat like reflexes you would be unbeatable

Last edited:
I beat up some 13 year old Filipino guy when I was 9 years old at school, got outcasted by so many people, however I had a JB gf that wanted me to roleplay twilight with her….

Weird times

cope nigga your height determines your maximum strength, I would knock you out with one punch... im 6'2 and gymmaxxed
Height doesn't mean shit if the difference in experience and technique is considerable. This happens in Muay Thai all the time.

5'4 Manlet giant slayer

5'5 manlet legend vs 5'11 guy
Total beatdown jfl

Technique exhibition bonus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
ahhh the good old days i remember when i was an autistic 15 year old fighting people in school

Height doesn't mean shit if the difference in experience and technique is considerable. This happens in Muay Thai all the time.

5'4 Manlet giant slayer

5'5 manlet legend vs 5'11 guy
Total beatdown jfl

Technique exhibition bonus

Damn right

Mike Tyson was destroying 6"8 niggas in Olympic qualifiers at 17 years old but some guy took his spot completely undeserved and he never got the chance.

Of course he later destroyed that punk as well to get his revenge.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
ahhh the good old days i remember when i was an autistic 15 year old fighting people in school
You're still autistic

I'd say being bigger is worth more than winning a fight against someone bigger, but at least it's a start.

I mean canelo would have a reasonable chance of beating even AJ in a fight, as in its not zero chance, but foids will still prefer AJ

You're still autistic
id beat the shit out of ur manlet 15 year old ass u dumb fuck

„muhh ur autistic“

i could low kick ur chads of ur leg faggot

• +1
id beat the shit out of ur manlet 15 year old ass u dumb fuck

„muhh ur autistic“

i could low kick ur chads of ur leg faggot
Chads of my leg? You really are retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and stevielake

my guy, you are training in a combat sport to get revenge on a guy that is a lot shorter than you and whom you struggled to beat, secondly you need to beat a manlet in a fight to get your name "out there", thats hilarious so no one even knows who you are, leave this site and return when your brain has developed

• +1
my guy, you are training in a combat sport to get revenge on a guy that is a lot shorter than you and whom you struggled to beat, secondly you need to beat a manlet in a fight to get your name "out there", thats hilarious so no one even knows who you are, leave this site and return when your brain has developed
Everyone knows me but not as a fighter

I beat up some 13 year old Filipino guy when I was 9 years old at school
How is this even possible? In my school it's impossible to beat somebody who's 1 year older before high school

How is this even possible? In my school it's impossible to beat somebody who's 1 year older before high school
From memory I kicked him in the nuts then broke his arm :kys: younger me was a schizo moreso then now

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Take it a step further. Wait for them in front of their homes and beat them senseless at random. Harass their parents, kill their dogs/cats, hang them in their backyard to tease them. Keep them looking over their shoulder

Murder their friends and leave messages like: you're next

Take it a step further. Wait for them in front of their homes and beat them senseless at random. Harass their parents, kill their dogs/cats, hang them in their backyard to tease them. Keep them looking over their shoulder
Mirin low inhib

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor

cringe

R u ugly tho?

R u ugly tho?
I'm 5"6 but I don't think I'm ugly, acne is bad tho :feelswah: and fkn jew nose
20220813 230141