Filipina wins the genetic lottery and has normal kids who look nothing like her

ranierean

ranierean

法轮大法好
Sddf
Rfsd

I've been mistaken as white my whole life.
Im on the left, my brother's on the right
And with our mom who is full Filipino
People never guess my brother as white. People usually think he's Hispanic but when he tells people he's Filipino they're like "oh I can see that." Meanwhile I get "I cant tell youre Asian at all"
I dont think I'm adopted because my brother and I looked very similar when we were young. And my mom's sister has two boys, my cousins. One of them looks as white as I do. The other looks almost as white.
@HeightPilledum character IRL
Her sister married a white man too and has similar kids, if you believe this post.
Also why the fuck does she actually look bronze instead of the regular SEA-tier poo? Spray tan?

More comments from him:
Yeah our dad is blondish like lighter than my hair. We both have a lot of his facial features while only I got the coloration. My mom’s ancestry test only had a little Spanish. Her parents came from the tiny islands way up north in the Philippines. Not a lot of Spanish went there so my family is pretty pure Filipino.
People actually speak Spanish to my brother all the time. I dont ever get that. We both looked white when we were young but he got more and more hapa/Latino looking

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Xangsane, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Darren Criss type of situation innit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 28896
this haolensto women too they look latina with low mongolod dna not hapa