Found out my brother has an incel account

lestoa

lestoa

ascension or death
''I was in his room asking me if he knew where our old video camera was, he got up and went downstairs to look for it. I know I shouldn't have done this but I looked at his laptop screen then that was on his bed and saw his Twitter and Reddit usernames. I remembered the usernames in my head then when I went back to my room I looked up the accounts. I'm in complete shock.

They're anonymous black incel accounts which diss black girls and women in general. I honestly can't believe it. I don't understand.....he's very tall and handsome, so why would he have accounts like this? He's popular with girls in real life. I don't get it.

It's my fault because I looked at his screen when I shouldn't have. Now I feel weird around him knowing what he truly thinks in his mind. We have a good relationship and he gets on with our mom so I really do not get where this attitude could have come from. I don't want to confront him about it because he'll be angry that I violated his privacy but at the same time, I don't feel comfortable being around him any longer and the only way I can resolve this is if I say something.

How do I bring it up? How do I approach this? I feel like I don't recognize him. He never makes comments like this to us and my mind is spinning trying to work out how he could have fallen into this considering how lucky he''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Orvka381, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
My sister agrees with me when I insult women as a group. Nothing more repulsive than a foid who pretends foids aren't selfish greedy cunts.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and LegitUser
My sister agrees with me when I insult women as a group. Nothing more repulsive than a foid who pretends foids aren't selfish greedy cunts.
leave to you to complain and rot to immediate female family members abt sluts, fucking loser.

Last edited:
Sadly, there are more men than you realize that hate women and have no respect for them, regardless of how they look or whether or not they get attention from women. And there are so many women that are pick-mes and that always make excuses for men that men aren’t concerned about changing their mindset or behavior.

Tales from shaniqua

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and lestoa