Filler discussion

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
As many of you guys know I'm interested on replicating the surgery results that salludon had done with the use of fillers.

Today I researched that hollowness in your temple can negatively alter the appearance of your eyebrow and cantal tilt. Adding support to this area will result in a more positive tilted eyebrow and cantal tilt.

I want to combine this with some cheekbone/chin and jaw augmentation too but I don't know if I should prioritise jaw first because I think I loss bone mass after orthodontic treatment.

IMG 20201210 WA0000

@Good_Little_Goy @Alexanderr @Deliciadecu

@Won'tStopNoodling what type of filler would you recommend? Also I would like to do this before the end of the year but shipping takes so long... don't you know where I can buy? You said you get it from the supplier here. Also how much do you think I'd have to spend? I'm considering finding a non mainstream injector for a decent price because I don't have too much to invest right now lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, joeveniro and Good_Little_Goy
BUMP
tbh as you know already fillers are temporary, but you can change the fillers for implants on a future, fillers are good to know how far you can kinda go with implants IMO

Don't bother injecting your temporal fossa yourself, you're just asking for trouble.

If you're concerned about money, you can volunteer as a model patient at an aesthetics course for doctors, dentists, and nurses that are studying injectables and need real-life patients to practice on.

They're a fraction of the price, (the model patient price is £130 for 1ML of filler in the temple), are offered throughout England (in London and Manchester), and are always conducted by an experienced medical trainer who will guide the trainee injectors.

This is a much better alternative than injecting your temple yourself, especially if you're concerned about money. At least you're in supervised medical hands.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
BUMP
tbh as you know already fillers are temporary, but you can change the fillers for implants on a future, fillers are good to know how far you can kinda go with implants IMO
Posts 4

Reputation -34

• WTF
Reactions: joeveniro