Filler examples

N

NoFear

Iron

Thoughts?in my opinion 95% of the idiotic female population wouldnt distinguish this from natty jaws.
And the plastic bimbos asuming they have a brain ( assuming too much, i know ) wouldnt distinguish this from implants.

Last edited:
Smartest greycel :forcedsmile:

Thoughts?in my opinion 95% of the idiotic female population wouldnt distinguish this from natty jaws.
And the plastic bimbos asuming they have a brain ( assuming too much, i know ) wouldnt distinguish this from implants.
Fillers (except for nose bridge, upper eyelid and chin) are for homosexuals

This guy is unfortunately abusing lense distortion in his pictures, so you're not really getting a true before and after. In any case, there's definitely some decent results here, but also a lot I would put into the uncanny valley territory. If you weren't careful he'd probably botch you.

In general, I really wouldn't recommend fillers for the augmentation of any skeletal structure - if you have to use filler, I'd say it really should only be for soft-tissue augmentation. And even then fat-grafting is usually superior. However, there are some users here who have had great results with filler, so some will disagree.

In regards to if normies would be able to tell, generally no. We pay attention to our faces (and the faces of others) far more than normal people do. Some would recognize it (especially if uncanny of course), but if it looked fairly natural then no.

• +1
Reactions: Tallman, NoFear, gravlek and 1 other person