Filler Migrating

Hunter Vallance

Hunter Vallance

Temp. Banned
I am planning in getting fillers for my lower third. I’m learning that the filler doesn’t totally dissolve and actually migrates to different parts of your face giving you a bloated look. Have any of you experienced this before?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Bumping this.

considering fillers for my jaw, I have good harmony and even frontal profile but hell my side profile looks shit (currently working out to get 10% body fat) but if that doesn’t work, gonna get fillers.

I seen the surgeon and he looks like a KEN DOLL. Like bloated, shiny face look they all have lol

• +1

• +1
Bumping this.

considering fillers for my jaw, I have good harmony and even frontal profile but hell my side profile looks shit (currently working out to get 10% body fat) but if that doesn’t work, gonna get fillers.

I seen the surgeon and he looks like a KEN DOLL. Like bloated, shiny face look they all have lol
Is the bloated, shiny face look actually proven to be from fillers? Seems like it's being said as a fact just because 1 doctor made a video on it. I think botox is what gives that look more than fillers.

• +1
Hyaluronic acid that is injected superficially into the dermis layer can migrate if it's located near anatomy that has constant muscle contraction activity, and if it is void of fat pads or bone tissue - for example, the lip and sometimes the nasolabial folds.

Hyaluronic acid that is injected subcutaneously under the dermis, under the fat pad, and under the muscle fibres, will integrate into bone tissue. It is essentially 'trapped' here.

You've got more of a chance of looking bloated by having facial implants than having dermal filler, especially in the cheek and jaw region. Google the image of a facial implant, and then Google an image of 1ML of filler - which is the fifth of a teaspoon. Facial implants are made of silicone, they provide support and projection but do not give a chiseled aesthetic like filler can. Highly viscous filler replicates bone tissue, whilst an implant is soft and squishy.

Those freaks you see in the media, and in Hollywood, are as a result to layering dermal filler on-top of facial implants. Fillers have only been around for a decade or so, and prior to that, it was common practice have implants to augment the contours of the face. A facial implant, layered with filler, can look absolutely fucking horrific.

But too much of anything in the face, including filler, can look quite revolting.

It's all about finding the mean and trying to replicate facial proportions and measurements that naturally occur in nature.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 4464 and thecel
Is the bloated, shiny face look actually proven to be from fillers? Seems like it's being said as a fact just because 1 doctor made a video on it. I think botox is what gives that look more than fillers.
You need a surgeon that injects on MEN regularly, the bloated look is for females it looks like dogshit on men they need to be redpilled on male looks.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 7725, CopingCel and 1 other person

I hope so, because I want chin and jaw fillers but don’t want to look like “that”. I think actors use fillers but learned how to not abuse them, where as most generic people you see who get Botox and fillers tend to shove all sorts in there face and even wear make up and don’t even work out the proper ml they need and it just ends up an asymmetrical shiny mess lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725