Filler or peek implant?

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
which give better result?

implants will always be better than fillers. leave that shit to the foids at r/plasticsurgery

Fillers look better 90% of the time, problem is the potential migration. Implants don't have the migration risk but have a very high chance of making you look like an uncanny joke, depending on what kind of implant you get.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeek, user47283, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Fillers look better 90% of the time, problem is the potential migration. Implants don't have the migration risk but have a very high chance of making you look like an uncanny joke, depending on what kind of implant you get.
you can get them dissolved , it will just cost more money

if you have money then fillers mog implants to death

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Implants are better in theory but no surgeon ever really gets them right and there's an extremely high botch rate at any doctor

• +1
Reactions: user47283 and chigoha
Implants are better in theory but no surgeon ever really gets them right and there's an extremely high botch rate at any doctor
True, I was contemplating jaw angle implants but I think I will go for fillers. I have fairly good lower third, I just lack density on the mandible and I'm currently leanmaxxing to 10%. How many ml of fillers do you reckon I will need ?

True, I was contemplating jaw angle implants but I think I will go for fillers. I have fairly good lower third, I just lack density on the mandible and I'm currently leanmaxxing to 10%. How many ml of fillers do you reckon I will need ?
Amazing pics