• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and likenesss
Both are cope and you should rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Zeta, Deleted member 67558 and 1 other person
I see a lot of threads where people say implants are better
But the results that I have seen filler looks a lot better most of the time

it depends on for what tbh. the problem with fillers is that long term the cost will surpass what it would have cost to just get implants right off the bat

fillers can migrate and etc but its much easier and quicker and less scary than getting implants

its your choice make a list of the pros and cons of each and estimate short and long term costs for mantaining

it depends on for what tbh. the problem with fillers is that long term the cost will surpass what it would have cost to just get implants right off the bat

fillers can migrate and etc but its much easier and quicker and less scary than getting implants

its your choice make a list of the pros and cons of each and estimate short and long term costs for mantaining
I am talking about aesthetics only

Fuck fillers, they can migrate and fuck up your facial symmetry and definition forever, you'll have to get them out and you'll risk losing your fat pads with it that are responsible for your skin looking youthful as you age. Fuck that shit's too risky
If your concern is chin get sliding osteotomy instead, the result is forever and it's your own bone instead of frauds like implants and fillers. I wish there was the same bone surgery for jaw angles though

Fuck fillers, they can migrate and fuck up your facial symmetry and definition forever, you'll have to get them out and you'll risk losing your fat pads with it that are responsible for your skin looking youthful as you age. Fuck that shit's too risky
If your concern is chin get sliding osteotomy instead, the result is forever and it's your own bone instead of frauds like implants and fillers. I wish there was the same bone surgery for jaw angles though
I am getting left1 and bsso and my jaw is nsrrow