Fillers are blackpill fuel (few mm of bone)

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
Since fillers can achieve good results in a few minutes the "few mm of bones meme" can be proven so easily

cwof8k3pef441.jpg

ECDmplHXoAAPNU-.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrisonMike, Hades, SexyMofo and 3 others
ah yes the sex
i do the sex with females very often

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Arkantos, Deleted member 5746 and 13 others
spend 1000 dollars every 2 months theory and slowly build ur face up more and more and more until you look lik a balloon

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Arkantos, 5'8manlet and 18 others
spend 1000 dollars every 2 months theory and slowly build ur face up more and more and more until you look lik a balloon
Thasts another subject

Thasts another subject
dont do fillers unless ur getting very small amounts to say fix under eye tear troughs or to fix a cleft chin or somethin small

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBoy, joeveniro and 5 others
this shit should honestly be illegal almost,

imagine you are a guy

and you newly start a relationship with say the first chick and she tricks you to cum in her and now she gets pregnant with chads kid and she forces chad to be stuck with her (chad might not care cause well she looks hot)

then chad watches her looks fade away within literally weeks to 2 months and then she admits that she actually has ogre genetics and is hard on the eyes naturally and now chad has been jebaited so fucking hard and is stuck with this saggy skinned boneless subhuman while he thought he got lucky with some stacy in reality he got shreks wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5746 and 9 others
dont do fillers unless ur getting very small amounts to say fix under eye tear troughs or to fix a cleft chin or somethin small
This is what Im doing, I only did one for undereye

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
the first chicks lower third is so repulsive like what the fuck is wrong with that shiet

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Why would you wanna fix cleft chin?
@Truthmirrorcoper thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, HighIQcel and Deleted member 7863
Why would you wanna fix cleft chin?
@Truthmirrorcoper thoughts
exactly , the cleft is never a problem its the chin itself being recessed or bad in general which can make it a failo. Cleft is insane halo for square well projected chins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and HighIQcel
Not just for the face. They can be used on the vocal folds too

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
U have no idea what ur talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and alligatordude
this shit should honestly be illegal almost,

imagine you are a guy

and you newly start a relationship with say the first chick and she tricks you to cum in her and now she gets pregnant with chads kid and she forces chad to be stuck with her (chad might not care cause well she looks hot)

then chad watches her looks fade away within literally weeks to 2 months and then she admits that she actually has ogre genetics and is hard on the eyes naturally and now chad has been jebaited so fucking hard and is stuck with this saggy skinned boneless subhuman while he thought he got lucky with some stacy in reality he got shreks wife
ur right but shreks wife was hot.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, BigBoy, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
This is why I keep self-injecting fillers. They come in a cooled "package" and I inject them almost immediately, or just put them in the fridge and use them when I feel like it. I have perfected my technique as regards injecting into the jawline and chin. My first attempt at injecting along the zygomatic arch was a semi-success, fortunately didnt end up with any nerves being struck (and fucked for life).

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 1680 and joeveniro
This is why I keep self-injecting fillers. They come in a cooled "package" and I inject them almost immediately, or just put them in the fridge and use them when I feel like it. I have perfected my technique as regards injecting into the jawline and chin. My first attempt at injecting along the zygomatic arch was a semi-success, fortunately didnt end up with any nerves being struck (and fucked for life).
Lol do a thread about this bhai
Never heard about something similar

Lol do a thread about this bhai
Never heard about something similar
Good idea. I will.

One of the reasons for why I do it is that docs are prohibitively expensive, they overcharge all the time. I don't have the money for something that's so expensive and still temporary

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and joeveniro
Fillers last 6 to 13 months and they cost less then 1000$ unless you do everything on your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Since fillers can achieve good results in a few minutes the "few mm of bones meme" can be proven so easily

cwof8k3pef441.jpg

ECDmplHXoAAPNU-.jpg

This really shows the importance of EYE AREA, the reason the first woman improved so much is her eye area was already good just needed to fix lower third (which is more fixable than eye area).

Dude you're low inhib and high T af to try this yourselves! Anyway good for you. Please post your experience