Fillers are pure copium and don’t worth it

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
The biggest sign of defeat is fillers. I could do really well on Tinder and IRL if I choose the filler route, because I have a somewhat decent base. All I need is a little bit of a wider jaw, because my zygos is wider than my jaw. The least I will accept is jaw implants. If you choose to go down the filler route it will literally be over for you. They say it last to a year, but it starts deteriorating after 6 months, the acid itself just stays inside you for 12 months, so already there it's bs. And imagine how embarrassing if you start a LTR or whatever, and every few months your face suddenly turns to shit, everyone will know that something is up.

And have fun wasting 2-3k every 6 months to keep the shit going

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Mewton, fogdart and 8 others
I forgot to mention about filler migration which will ruin your face.

Btw tagging high iqcels to deep into this subject:ogre:
@Soalian @Xangsane @Ada Mustang @spain

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, thereallegend, Xangsane and 2 others
tagging my sweet sweet pea, favorite curry @Zer0/∞ :owo:
2887230 canvas
:owo:

Last edited:
The biggest sign of defeat is fillers. I could do really well on Tinder and IRL if I choose the filler route, because I have a somewhat decent base. All I need is a little bit of a wider jaw, because my zygos is wider than my jaw. The least I will accept is jaw implants. If you choose to go down the filler route it will literally be over for you. They say it last to a year, but it starts deteriorating after 6 months, the acid itself just stays inside you for 12 months, so already there it's bs. And imagine how embarrassing if you start a LTR or whatever, and every few months your face suddenly turns to shit, everyone will know that something is up.

Too many words instead of plain saying:

"I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR FILLERS"

:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, fogdart, xanny and 4 others
I forgot to mention about filler migration which will ruin your face.

Btw tagging high iqcels to deep into this subject:ogre:
@Soalian @Xangsane @Ada Mustang @spain
Indeed don't do it - the price of filler migration and hardening is a big one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 16380 and Xangsane
I heard migration is cope
It happens sometimes:

1) Doc does not inject on the bone
2) Lips (follows from 1, since there is no bone)

:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 9670
Bonesmashing is better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, fogdart, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
the best part is the scammers filling every normie up. they love it, repeat customers for 3k an appointment :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, TITUS, Deleted member 16380 and 2 others
Fillers only worth it if you are looking to slay for a few months then rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 444, bogii, Mewton and 5 others
I heard fat grafts are better and less risky than fillers. :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Fillers only worth it if you are looking to slay for a few months then rope
Unnironically true
Bonesmashing is better
It might be true but it’s take time, and only work on chin and zygos, you can’t target your gonial flare with bonesmashing, it’s hided behind your masseter muscles and nerves, you’ll just hurt yourself trying.
have you experienced any resultd from bonesmashing? I’m currently bonesmashing my cheekbones 3 times a week for 3 minutes each, but i feel like it’s cope:feelscry:

I heard fat grafts are better and less risky than fillers. :ogre:
Actually, they are riskier than fillers, since cannot be dissolved, and the surgeon can never say how much fat survives, so they overfill by default, and hope all goes well. :feelsbadman:

Fat is better if no money for repeat filler injections, since it lasts longer, possibly permanently. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 19499
Unnironically true

It might be true but it’s take time, and only work on chin and zygos, you can’t target your gonial flare with bonesmashing, it’s hided behind your masseter muscles and nerves, you’ll just hurt yourself trying.
have you experienced any resultd from bonesmashing? I’m currently bonesmashing my cheekbones 3 times a week for 3 minutes each, but i feel like it’s cope:feelscry:
No it's not cope

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Unnironically true

Is bonesmashing a thing or just a meme that went too far?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar

Nigga why are you trying to fraud your bones when we know psl bone theories are cope for slaying. You're better off working on your skin, teeth, lips, hair and fashion.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
Nigga why are you trying to fraud your bones when we know psl bone theories are cope for slaying. You're better off working on your skin, teeth, lips, hair and fashion.
Yeah most of it are cope to an extent and the same person with Only a good body skin style and everything will be more attractive to women, than if he only had a jawline
beforevsafter_600x600@2x.jpg

But claiming that it’s all cope is wrong. A good bone structure can be a very good way to ascend more.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and fogdart
Yeah most of it are cope to an extent and the same person with Only a good body skin style and everything will be more attractive to women, than if he only had a jawline
beforevsafter_600x600@2x.jpg

But claiming that it’s all cope is wrong. A good bone structure can be a very good way to ascend more.
IF you have an above average bone structure, which is around 4.5psl, you don't have to worry too much about bones. The dude in the picture had a below average structure because he face was asymmetrical in the before picture. Bone surgeries and implants mostly benefit those with below average facial bones. Softmaxxing is enough to ascend most people.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq
IF you have an above average bone structure, which is around 4.5psl, you don't have to worry too much about bones. The dude in the picture had a below average structure because he face was asymmetrical in the before picture. Bone surgeries and implants mostly benefit those with below average facial bones. Softmaxxing is enough to ascend most people.
if you have above average height you don't have to worry too much about height :feelshmm:

if you have above average pheno you don't have to worry too much about pheno :feelshmm:

if you have above average hair you don't have to worry too much about hair :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart