Fillers before bimax?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Has anyone here done cheek fillers before a bimax?

Is it safe to do? Anyone experience and/or knowledge about this?

@Orc @BlackpillRemedy

all I know is that fillers last relatively long in the cheekbones compared to other spots, up to 3 years.

they're often gone in a year in others.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and moreroidsmoredates
all I know is that fillers last relatively long in the cheekbones compared to other spots, up to 3 years.

they're often gone in a year in others.
Are surgeons willing to operate you if you got fillers injected? Can it cause trouble during the surgery process?

Are surgeons willing to operate you if you got fillers injected? Can it cause trouble during the surgery process?
I don't think there's any surgeons rejecting patients over fillers, or scar tissue for that matter, which also makes operations harder.

they just complain because it's extra work, but it's not like they don't get paid enough.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I don't think it would be an issue, but I'm not sure why you would want to get fillers jusg before a major change in your face.

I'd just get the fillers after.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I don't think it would be an issue, but I'm not sure why you would want to get fillers jusg before a major change in your face.

I'd just get the fillers after.
Bimax preparations can take years

Has anyone here done cheek fillers before a bimax?

Is it safe to do? Anyone experience and/or knowledge about this?

@Orc @BlackpillRemedy
I wouldn't do it, bimax has a big impact in the way the cheekbones look bc it stretches the soft tissue, making the cheekbones appear much more defined (but not more voluptuous, the volume is the one you had before).

If your skin full of filler gets stretched god knows where the filler will end up :feelskek: The result might be VERY goofy

Also your cheekbones might become visible to the point you don't want fillers in them anymore.

Normally, faces that will have visible cheekbones after bimax appear round-ish before, with good bone mass around the eye and malar area area but without a clear malar definition (so you see the area isn't atrophic at all, but no matter how lean the cheekbones don't have a defined contour bc the soft tissue is not stretched enough to where you can discern the malar prominence clearly from the rest of the face) pear skulls like @RealFunkyFlamingo 's are a commonly benefited phenotype bc they have massive cheekbones that will be super visible afterwards.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates