Fillers for the ramus and chin?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I messed up growing up my I didn't wear my retainer and my chin is slightly recessed. I am planning to get fillers and the ramus and chin I went to a consultation and they said I am a good candidate. I want to get the safest results but I wanna lose my baby face etc.

bump please help

bump please help
Genio is a better option for chin in long run if your concern is projection, is a straight foward procedure in good hands that can also give you chin height, hard to go wrong and is not that expensive.

Fillers for ramus is a better option since there are only few very expensive options for that area among implants, side wing and some risky osteotomies that only yield mediocre results and can be easily botched and look fake sometimes.

Last edited:
Genio is a better option for chin in long run if your concern is projection, is a straight foward procedure in good hands that can also give you chin height, hard to go wrong and is not that expensive.

Fillers for ramus is a better option since there are only few very expensive options for that area among implants, side wing and some risky osteotomies that only yield mediocre results and can be easily botched and look fake sometimes.

I can't afford genio right now, besides the surgeon said that fillers and temporary and I should be able to see results from them within 2 weeks they said. Idk if it's gonna work I hope it does though. They said do the fillers first and then if I like them I should do the chin implant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stressftw
I really gotta get surgery done man I've been gymcelling for 12 years and people treat you like shit when you are ugly.

I really gotta get surgery done man I've been gymcelling for 12 years and people treat you like shit when you are ugly.
Fillers do work, but they can migrate and are temporary, u shouldnt aim for chin implant if you just need projection, go for fillers if you dont have the $$ and go for genio when you have money for it.

fillers only migrate if you suffer trauma in the area. filler in the ramus area is a great idea but the result depends on the doctor honestly. I would avoid female doctors. About 1 ml is absorbed in a year in each gonial angle and .5 ml in the chin per year. I think fillers are worth it if you have a stable job

I need to get out of inceldom man

DCM-Before-After-726.png

I need a result like this guys
images

How is it a recipe for disaster lol

These look good for a while but over time the fillers will lose definition and give you a bloated look. Also for the price of the amount of fillers this guy had you can probably get a chin implant.