Fillers only over 21?

S

sanchez451

Bronze
I looked it up and it says fda approves the use of fillers only for those 21 and older. Has anyone under 21 gotten them here? I’m 20 myself.

If you are very recessed or have big facial imbalances there's no reason to wait until you're 21+.
There is nothing inherently dangerous about fillers - they are hyaluronic acid which will dissolve automatically in 12-18 months.

You are also arguably living the phase of your life where looks matter the most, so each month you have to suffer as an ugly person counts much more than if you were 30.

But you'll need to find a cosmetologist who will do it, and that could lead to worse results than an actual plastic surgeon doing it.

PS's may refuse to do it for someone under 21 for either legal or personal reasons.

I got some at 26, if I understood how fillers work or what they are earlier, I would have gotten them at 20.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 5.5psl
If you are very recessed or have big facial imbalances there's no reason to wait until you're 21+.
There is nothing inherently dangerous about fillers - they are hyaluronic acid which will dissolve automatically in 12-18 months.

You are also arguably living the phase of your life where looks matter the most, so each month you have to suffer as an ugly person counts much more than if you were 30.

But you'll need to find a cosmetologist who will do it, and that could lead to worse results than an actual plastic surgeon doing it.

PS's may refuse to do it for someone under 21 for either legal or personal reasons.

I got some at 26, if I understood how fillers work or what they are earlier, I would have gotten them at 20.
What fillers did you get and where? Good result?