Fillers or implant in eye area

tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Silver
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Posts
557
Reputation
187
what is the better option if you want something is the effect the same or are implants better not talking long term just from getting them right away
 
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
fillers around the eyes isn’t the best because the filler could migrate in the eyes, i don’t really give a shit tho cause imma get undereye fillers
 
fillers around the eyes isn’t the best because the filler could migrate in the eyes, i don’t really give a shit tho cause imma get undereye fillers
Yeah Same her I need them more will also the discoloration in the undereye area go back to normal after fillers? I got like visible vessels because of the thin skin in the area
 
  • +1
Reactions: tia0505
Yeah Same her I need them more will also the discoloration in the undereye area go back to normal after fillers? I got like visible vessels because of the thin skin in the area
me too, btw it should improve it a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
fillers around the eyes isn’t the best because the filler could migrate in the eyes, i don’t really give a shit tho cause imma get undereye fillers
nothing can migrate in the eyes lol

the only thing is a greater risk of injection
 
Guys is it even worth it getting upper eyelid fillers if I have Negative hooding with not much eyelid exposure for hunter look or will it just look uncanny-Alien like
 
Guys is it even worth it getting upper eyelid fillers if I have Negative hooding with not much eyelid exposure for hunter look or will it just look uncanny-Alien like
depends on your face
 
Hg
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

snizofrenik
Replies
2
Views
34
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
A
Replies
1
Views
43
glansior
glansior
kaarup1
Replies
4
Views
66
recessed_00
recessed_00
skool
Replies
12
Views
113
LDAR_67
LDAR_67
schizoteric
Replies
14
Views
54
badacne
badacne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top