Fillers while waiting for skincare to work?

mecmec

mecmec

Iron
could I get fillers for immediate benefit, then keep using retin a red light and all that other stuff so that by the time the filler is gone I'll be naturally fixed with that stuff? or do I have to pick one or the other? prob a stupid question but idk

i mean i guess you could, but a CO2 laser would do all the work you skin care woukd in 7 days

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
i mean i guess you could, but a CO2 laser would do all the work you skin care woukd in 7 days
:feelsuhh: retard moment on my part. I thought it took six months to see any results from co2, but I just looked it up and you're right. I'm scheduled to get it in a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: shave
:feelsuhh: retard moment on my part. I thought it took six months to see any results from co2, but I just looked it up and you're right. I'm scheduled to get it in a few weeks
let me know how it goes. i need to get one as well

• +1
CO2 will make you unable to go out for weeks. It causes alot of damage on your skin which it's intended for but it will leave you looking like a burn victim. Just stick to retinal cream and don't be impatient. Fillers will bring in collage(which is great) and water (which is bad) to your face, it will just fatten up any areas it's injected into. But yes, fillers will and can help with your skin care, it just might make you look bloated. I've gotten Dysport, Botox, Fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and mecmec
CO2 will make you unable to go out for weeks. It causes alot of damage on your skin which it's intended for but it will leave you looking like a burn victim. Just stick to retinal cream and don't be impatient. Fillers will bring in collage(which is great) and water (which is bad) to your face, it will just fatten up any areas it's injected into. But yes, fillers will and can help with your skin care, it just might make you look bloated. I've gotten Dysport, Botox, Fillers.
is there any other downside other than being out for a few weeks for CO2 in your opinion? Cause if not I don't see why not go for it. I'm trying to improve asap because I'm going to turn 20 in March and I want to ascend before that. Fixing my skin will go a long way to help that goal. I've been using tretinoin for 5-6 months with no noticeable improvement. Also not to ramble but the place I'm going for CO2 does dyspot and Botox also, would you recommend those instead?

is there any other downside other than being out for a few weeks for CO2 in your opinion? Cause if not I don't see why not go for it. I'm trying to improve asap because I'm going to turn 20 in March and I want to ascend before that. Fixing my skin will go a long way to help that goal. I've been using tretinoin for 5-6 months with no noticeable improvement. Also not to ramble but the place I'm going for CO2 does dyspot and Botox also, would you recommend those instead?
C02 is good, you’ll have nice skin if you do it.. just don’t go out in public for a couple weeks. My skin was shit until I started eating healthy and using retinal .1%. It’s the highest you can get.. first 3-6 months I looked like shit, now skin glows. I’ll send you pics if you want to see. I use dysport for my wrinkles on foreheads and crows feet. Dysport doesn’t make your skin better, it just immobilizes the muscle so you can’t flex it(crows feet,forehead) and create a a wrinkle. The more you squint your eye or forehead the more wrinkles you will have. By not allowing the muscle to be moved it essentially gets rid of the wrinkle until it wears off and stops prolong aging…temporary. Sun exposure is also horrible for skin, don’t tan.

C02 is good, you’ll have nice skin if you do it.. just don’t go out in public for a couple weeks. My skin was shit until I started eating healthy and using retinal .1%. It’s the highest you can get.. first 3-6 months I looked like shit, now skin glows. I’ll send you pics if you want to see. I use dysport for my wrinkles on foreheads and crows feet. Dysport doesn’t make your skin better, it just immobilizes the muscle so you can’t flex it(crows feet,forehead) and create a a wrinkle. The more you squint your eye or forehead the more wrinkles you will have. By not allowing the muscle to be moved it essentially gets rid of the wrinkle until it wears off and stops prolong aging…temporary. Sun exposure is also horrible for skin, don’t tan.
Thanks for the experienced input, appreciate it. I would actually be interested to see some before/after pics if you want to pm

Quickly: Imo fillers are shit cause they dissolve in your face for years and result in puffy face after years.
Skincare is basically cope, i had normal skin, now i do skincare - so my skin is like 5% better or something, noone notices. Most important is sunscreen for slower aging. (exception: acne, then skincare is big thing and you ascend)

• +1
There is a special filler that gets injected only subcutane wirh small drops to boost collagen. This might be an option.
I got a big amount of fillers to cheekbones and midface 2 years ago. The collagen boosting effects where simply unbelievable and worth every penny.
Because i have a very small face, i dont care about a little bloating (that has not happened so far).

• Hmm...