[Fillers] Why choosing HA over Radiesse?

Akatlyn

Akatlyn

Platinum
Is it only the fact that HA can be easily removed in the case you don't like the result?

Otherwise Radiesse rekts HA
- Less immediate volume but slower resorption : the result is constant
- It lasts twice longer. Maybe it will be more expensive that HA as you'll need more mL to have the same result but you'll repeat less
- More collagen synthetis
- Do not attract water like HA

Also I read in a study that Radiesse would help the formation of new bones which is interesting.

Here a doctor in Barcelona that looks blackpiled. His prices are really Interesting : less than 2000 euros for 8 mL

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You've had the best male filler ascension I've seen so I read every single molecule.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
You've had the best male filler ascension I've seen so I read every single molecule.
But it was with HA so it didn't last enough, fast resorption in my case (yes the result was spectacular and I looked like a supermodel at the beginning). Now I want something with less resorption and without bloating long term.
That's why I want to give a try with Radiesse

I tought about implant but... I don't like it, if it's not the good size you'll need to come back and get butchered again.
The problem is : I need both Cheekbones and jaw angles implants. A little chin projection too

over if u believe his pfp isnt edited lmao how are people so retarded

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and VenatorLuparius
PFP is probably frauded for maximum effect (who wouldn't to get the best shot) but he's posted other angles and pics in the past as well as before and afters.

But it was with HA so it didn't last enough, fast resorption in my case (yes the result was spectacular and I looked like a supermodel at the beginning). Now I want something with less resorption and without bloating long term.
That's why I want to give a try with Radiesse

I tought about implant but... I don't like it, if it's not the good size you'll need to come back and get butchered again.
The problem is : I need both Cheekbones and jaw angles implants. A little chin projection too

If you ever do experiment with more filler do be sure to update this forum yakhi.

• +1
Please, would it be possible to talk about the topic?

Obviously it is as it's black and white

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Please, would it be possible to talk about the topic?

Obviously it is as it's black and white
Look at your bad eye quality in it and the sharpness of the features, looks like a faceapp morph lol and you can’t prove otherwise. I’d love to see a video of you looking like that

Look at your bad eye quality in it and the sharpness of the features, looks like a faceapp morph lol and you can’t prove otherwise. I’d love to see a video of you looking like that
The picture had ideal lighting too, it helps. If I do a video, I won't look like that as I do not have this jaw anymore. My skin worsened too

Last edited:
For intested people and not people that will argue about the rest, I share you a comparaison between the jaw I had VS the jaw I have now. Trust me, it's a hard nerf. And no, Faceapp, Facetune, snap or Insta filters won't change the volume of the jaw.

Before (3 first pictures)
Now (3 lasts pictures)

I still have slighty hollow cheeks, which is the only good point.

Attachments

• 20230912_111901.jpg
    20230912_111901.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230912_111914.jpg
    20230912_111914.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230912_111929.jpg
    20230912_111929.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230912_111653.jpg
    20230912_111653.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230912_111740.jpg
    20230912_111740.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230912_111720.jpg
    20230912_111720.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0
Is it only the fact that HA can be easily removed in the case you don't like the result?

Otherwise Radiesse rekts HA
- Less immediate volume but slower resorption : the result is constant
- It lasts twice longer. Maybe it will be more expensive that HA as you'll need more mL to have the same result but you'll repeat less
- More collagen synthetis
- Do not attract water like HA

Also I read in a study that Radiesse would help the formation of new bones which is interesting.

Here a doctor in Barcelona that looks blackpiled. His prices are really Interesting : less than 2000 euros for 8 mL
Yes you are right. Radiesse is king and damn effective. People don't realize it yet. But as you said, we cannot remove it so just be sure that your injector is good enough.

• +1
For intested people and not people that will argue about the rest, I share you a comparaison between the jaw I had VS the jaw I have now. Trust me, it's a hard nerf. And no, Faceapp, Facetune, snap or Insta filters won't change the volume of the jaw.

Now (3 lasts pictures)

FaceTune definitely does change the jaw since it's just a reshape app

FaceApp can change jaw / chin width if you use the right morph filter.

Now (3 lasts pictures)

Those pics are extremely low quality & not normal pictures taken from a normal camera. The quality of the face goes bad with third party software which is why it happened to you. Even your cupids bow looks off lmao

Just stop mate, no need to lie on a forum like this. Clearly not benefitting you considering you have less rep than posts.