Fin at 19?

H

hypergamy

Silver
Is Fin at 19 okay? It’s daunting to take an anti androgen so early. But my temples are starting to go back and loads of hair in the shower.

my hair saves me from subhumanity.

I'd take it before your hairloss becomes irreverseble

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and hypergamy
try it but dont expect to not get sides

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
your dick, or your hairline

choose

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Afraid I’ll look 19 forever if I take it.
my face started „aging“ (more bone and beard wise than collagen wise) between 20 and 23 if say

• +1
my face started „aging“ (more bone and beard wise than collagen wise) between 20 and 23 if say
Yeah. I’ll wait. It might placebo too.

Maybe I’ll get minox.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I got fin prescribed by derma in my late 17s, 1.5 year later nothing bad happened and my hairline stayed the same I went from 1 mg a day to 1 mg 4 times a week after like a year to save money and nothing changed tbh, unless you have subhuman tier hormones i would start fin for sure

• +1
I got fin prescribed by derma in my late 17s, 1.5 year later nothing bad happened and my hairline stayed the same I went from 1 mg a day to 1 mg 4 times a week after like a year to save money and nothing changed tbh, unless you have subhuman tier hormones i would start fin for sure
have u had any libido issues on fin?

Is Fin at 19 okay? It’s daunting to take an anti androgen so early. But my temples are starting to go back and loads of hair in the shower.

my hair saves me from subhumanity.
19 here.
I'm buying ORAL minoxidil, and hoping on 1mg Finn daily as well.

Can't even tell that I'm balding, but it's better on get on earlier than later.
Be low inhib and objective when considering hair lost.

You'll experience it eventually. Start now and save most of it, or start later and fight for it back. :trepidation:

• +1
19 here.
I'm buying ORAL minoxidil, and hoping on 1mg Finn daily as well.

Can't even tell that I'm balding, but it's better on get on earlier than later.
Be low inhib and objective when considering hair lost.

You'll experience it eventually. Start now and save most of it, or start later and fight for it back. :trepidation:
I hate this cruel world. On top of all my problems I have hair loss :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I’m getting close to NW3 imo. I’m biting the bullet and doing fin and minox + growth hormone and micro needling. This better not CUCK ME! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Deleted member 5455