Fin dose

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
7a3a24d9851a665a5fe93c101d2ad6c66c382ade

I stumbled upon this on reddit.

The ideal dose is 0.2-0.25 mg a day, while peak efficiency will take a bit longer.
The 0.2-0.25mg dosage compared to 1-5mg might decrease some side effects while providing the near the same benefits.
If anything it will save you some pills and money in the long run.

Ofcourse 1mg will be better but after 0.25mg the returns decrease a lot while potentially increasing sides.

Definitely something to consider.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FootLongDong, stuckneworleans and 4 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and SoyGune
My dad is taking 5mg

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3828, Stare and 2 others
I assume for prostate related reasons
Yes I already mentioned it it’s for cancer or some shit
i kidna got angry at it tho now Im not Sure if I have balding genes

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
While a lower dose is sufficient for proper hair growth it’s very dangerous since the instability of amounts of fin fucks up your hormones. It’s better to take more so that if you miss a dose or your body reacts differently you don’t fuck your hair up.

While a lower dose is sufficient for proper hair growth it’s very dangerous since the instability of amounts of fin fucks up your hormones. It’s better to take more so that if you miss a dose or your body reacts differently you don’t fuck your hair up.

sauce?

Idk nigga I read it on some hair loss subreddit. 0.2 is all that’s required to hit the max stimulation but taking 0.5 keeps it at the max 24/7 as long as you dose regularly.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Seriously those fuckers are insane. Some guy wrote up a full fucking dissertation and shit about why you should take a full dose instead of a half. Redditors love their essays

The half life of a drug isn't the only determinant.
In many cases it's also about how long the drug itself inhibits enzymes.
The drug may be out of your system, while the effects still last.

Dont take fin! It’s a tranny drug inkwell :soy:

go 1mg 3x/week bro

what about taking it every second day?

• +1
Reactions: mop87
Topical fin master race reporting in. Topical fin mixed in alfatradiol/stemox.

View attachment 849662
I stumbled upon this on reddit.

The ideal dose is 0.2-0.25 mg a day, while peak efficiency will take a bit longer.
The 0.2-0.25mg dosage compared to 1-5mg might decrease some side effects while providing the near the same benefits.
If anything it will save you some pills and money in the long run.

Ofcourse 1mg will be better but after 0.25mg the returns decrease a lot while potentially increasing sides.

Definitely something to consider.

The “sexual side effects” come from the inhibition of DHT itself, so as your graph demonstrates, taking 0.2 mgs will not reduce side effects compared to 1 mg because it inhibits DHT just as effectively.

If you go into taking finasteride like a mentalcel and start cutting your pills to “reduce side effects” you’re already fucked because you will start to placebo effect yourself and you’ll convince yourself fin is messing with your dick.

what this graph does show is you can cut your pills in half to save money.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and audreyen
The “sexual side effects” come from the inhibition of DHT itself, so as your graph demonstrates, taking 0.2 mgs will not reduce side effects compared to 1 mg because it inhibits DHT just as effectively.

If you go into taking finasteride like a mentalcel and start cutting your pills to “reduce side effects” you’re already fucked because you will start to placebo effect yourself and you’ll convince yourself fin is messing with your dick.

what this graph does show is you can cut your pills in half to save money.

not necesseraly. 5 alpha reductase also affect hormones too. could be that these hormones react differently to different dosis then dht?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Topical fin master race reporting in. Topical fin mixed in alfatradiol/stemox.

Topical Fin has been found to go systemic, and since it is so potent, you’ve largely been wasting your time because you are still inhibiting your total serum DHT and not just DHT at the scalp.

There is a topical DHT inhibitor currently in phase 3 trials that will not go systemic. It should get on the market in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5187 and 1 other person
Topical Fin has been found to go systemic, and since it is so potent, you’ve largely been wasting your time because you are still inhibiting your total serum DHT and not just DHT at the scalp.

There is a topical DHT inhibitor currently in phase 3 trials that will not go systemic. It should get on the market in 2022.
name?

not necesseraly. 5 alpha reductase also affect hormones too. could be that these hormones react differently to different dosis then dht?

DHT inhibition by fin should be a function of 5 alpha reductase inhibition overall. Therefore you would expect 0.2 mg fin dose to inhibit the other hormones similarly to 1 mg as it does with DHT.

Clascoterone. It was just approved for acne this year, even in children, which is exciting because it means it will be very safe.

ah thats already used by some people. you can buy it china. i remember reading about it. but i heard its actualyl less efficient then ru? on the other hand you can be sure you avoid delicate sideeffects like blindess and heartattaches

Im wasting my time by answering to retarded greycels liks yourself. I know it goes systemic but it reduces DHT serum less than oral fin. You have topical anti-androgens, not just DHT, for decades now, RU, alfatradiol, fluridil, etc, etc, etc.

Im wasting my time by answering to retarded greycels liks yourself. I know it goes systemic but it reduces DHT serum less than oral fin. You have topical anti-androgens, not just DHT, for decades now, RU, alfatradiol, fluridil, etc, etc, etc.

whats the solution you are using? percentage wise?

DHT does not play a significant role in the normal physiology of adults. The most notable effects are prostate enlargement and male pattern hair loss as they age.[5]

Keep rubbing that shit on your head but don’t spread your mentalcel bs

I compound it myself, 1mg of fin per ml of "solvent", that's a 0,1%.
and how much do you apply ? 1ml per day?

DHT does not play a significant role in the normal physiology of adults. The most notable effects are prostate enlargement and male pattern hair loss as they age.[5]

Keep rubbing that shit on your head but don’t spread your mentalcel bs
WTF are you even talking about, you don't make any sense stupid greycel.
I take topical since it reduces scalp DHT more than serum DHT and i don't need more potency for now. I mix it in my topicals and it takes me 5 mins to make a 1 month batch, stupid greycel.
Also nobody knows exactly how fin or minox works, so if most people say less dose gives them less "sides" the least you can do is test it yourself.

Last edited:
i recently started taking fin for like 1 month now, no sides. i'm doing 1mg 3x a week like a lot of other users here. will save money too and don't have to get prescriptions so frequently.
i tried minodixil for 2 days, that fucked me up. Could barely sleep so i stopped.

Nvm just read

Last edited:
WTF are you even talking about, you don't make any sense stupid greycel.
I take topical since it reduces scalp DHT more than serum DHT and i don't need more potency for now. I mix it in my topicals and it takes me 5 mins to make a 1 month batch, stupid greycel.
Also nobody knows exactly how fin or minox works, so if most people say less dose gives them less "sides" the least you can do is test it yourself.
minox is mystery meat but we know that fin reduces 5ar activity to make less DHT from T.