Fin in EU

bleksandre

bleksandre

Certified IPDcel
Where to buy Fin in EU? My country sells only 5mg prescription only after prostate diagnosis and only sources I see are from the UK. Please help me

theres a good reason why its only sold for prostaste problems

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel

this is the one I use
it's legit, works for me

Where to buy Fin in EU? My country sells only 5mg prescription only after prostate diagnosis and only sources I see are from the UK. Please help me
I fucking hate western doctors arrogance and them unwilling to prescribe important meds for men because of low iq possible side effects.
They give out pills to women like candy tho

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, TrestIsBest and ifyouwannabemylover
I fucking hate western doctors arrogance and them unwilling to prescribe important meds for men because of low iq possible side effects.
the pill is the same shit like fin

similar side effects (obviously for the other gender tho) and it can fuck up your hormones long term

my gf had no period and libido for 1.5 years in a row after stopping the pill

thats why i definitely believe in PFS. playing with your hormones is never a good idea

There is but being incel > being bald incel
yea probably true. you should try it and see…

i had side effects but maybe you wont, i dont want to talk too bad about it as theres many who get no sides at all too (or at least they dont realize they do)

• +1
Reactions: bleksandre
the pill is the same shit like fin

similar side effects (obviously for the other gender tho) and it can fuck up your hormones long term

my gf had no period and libido for 1.5 years in a row after stopping the pill

thats why i definitely believe in PFS. playing with your hormones is never a good idea
So what should I do to treat genetic androgenic alopecia when it is literally clear you can’t do anything except taking hormone drugs

• +1
yea probably true. you should try it and see…

i had side effects but maybe you wont, i dont want to talk too bad about it as theres many who get no sides at all too (or at least they dont realize they do)
I will take 0.25g to save hair

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem and Mongrelcel
So what should I do to treat genetic androgenic alopecia when it is literally clear you can’t do anything except taking hormone drugs
there are a couple of hopes rn, some very early in the trials (verteporfin, hm-115, haircloning) and others are 1-2 years from being released who look promising (pyrilutamide)

if ur recession is slow and non aggressive u can try natural shit like astaxanthin/palmetto, peppermint and rosmarine oil, dermaroll, massages, headstands, castor oil etc

maybe minoxidil. if your recession is fast try fin, if you get sides try ru and topical dut

there are a couple of hopes rn, some very early in the trials (verteporfin, hm-115, haircloning) and others are 1-2 years from being released who look promising (pyrilutamide)

if ur recession is slow and non aggressive u can try natural shit like astaxanthin/palmetto, peppermint and rosmarine oil, dermaroll, massages, headstands, castor oil etc

maybe minoxidil. if your recession is fast try fin, if you get sides try ru and topical dut
My recession is slow, and I need to stop it consistently/effectively. I am currently doing micro needling, peppermint oil/mustard, massages and peptides for the hair. My mother dad has good hair genetics, my dad unfortunately had NW3 at 40 yo, he had very stressed life that most likely contributed to it but I shouldn’t just cope thinking that is the cause. Hair is life and it will be very over for me without hair, I can DM pic lol

• +1
Reactions: buflek
My recession is slow, and I need to stop it consistently/effectively. I am currently doing micro needling, peppermint oil/mustard, massages and peptides for the hair. My mother dad has good hair genetics, my dad unfortunately had NW3 at 40 yo, he had very stressed life that most likely contributed to it but I shouldn’t just cope thinking that is the cause. Hair is life and it will be very over for me without hair, I can DM pic lol
yea u can.

well nw3 at 40 is very good considering u can easily get back to nw1 with a hair transplant if u arent a diffuse thinner and the recession is super slow after ur 20s

In a free society people should be able to choose it.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and buflek
In a free society people should be able to choose it.
people should also be able to not drive around with a seat belt etc

they could make a lot of money through finasteride side effects with other medication tvag counters it

stop taking jew pills no wonder you are losing all your hair

• Ugh..
stop taking jew pills no wonder you are losing all your hair
I lose hair because I don’t take Jew pills unironically

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, Mongrelcel and Verse
So true. But buying meds off the grey market is cheaper than getting them from the pharmacy, so whatever

most shit is relatively easy to find available once you start looking for alternative name products that contain the same active ingredient, I can't find fin under it's regular name for example, but I can see it under proscalpin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bleksandre
I will take 0.25g to save hair
right choice

My recession is slow, and I need to stop it consistently/effectively. I am currently doing micro needling, peppermint oil/mustard, massages and peptides for the hair.
mirin, but you most likely won't even need to do any of that shit when fin starts working for you
I bought a dermaroller, but I don't care to use it, because my hair is good enough as it is

right choice

mirin, but you most likely won't even need to do any of that shit when fin starts working for you
I bought a dermaroller, but I don't care to use it, because my hair is good enough as it is
my idea is to create better blood circulation for follicles by damaging hairline with 1.5mm dermaroller, and also supplement it with peptides destined for hair growth/ follicle support

• +1
my idea is to create better blood circulation for follicles by damaging hairline with 1.5mm dermaroller, and also supplement it with peptides destined for hair growth/ follicle support
yeah, I mean it's a great idea.

just saying that once I went on fin my hair eventually returned to pretty much how it was before (maybe a bit diffuse thinned, but I think there's still improvement in the future)

so I don't bother with dermaroller or minox - I will once my hair starts getting worse sometime in the future

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
yeah, I mean it's a great idea.

just saying that once I went on fin my hair eventually returned to pretty much how it was before (maybe a bit diffuse thinned, but I think there's still improvement in the future)

so I don't bother with dermaroller or minox - I will once my hair starts getting worse sometime in the future
Minox can cause even more thinning because of how it works. Microneedling is still efficient enough at least for face to boost collagen

• +1
Literally any pharmacy