Fin lowering DHT bad possibly???

Pussyslayer

Pussyslayer

PUSSYSLAYER
So I know fin doesn't block DHT itself but 5AR which binds with Test to form DHT. But is blocking DHT really a good idea? I mean it's one of the most important male hormones. Basically what makes men MEN. I am looking to take fin but this keeps lingering in my mind. What do you guys think?

Effects of DHT from what I know are.
Increase in Frame Size.
Low and deep voice.
Beard and body hair.
Growth of facial bones and angularity.
Basically what you guys call High T is the effect of DHT.

I am mainly worried about my frame size and voice.
P.S = @Salludon told me a while ago that his mewing progress has slowed down since about a year. And he has mentioned that he started taking fin about 10 months ago. Coincidence???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT and RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Dht is only important in your growing years if you’re 20 or above and balding you should get on fin since at that point there’s not much use of dht in body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and sloopnoob
Dht is only important in your growing years if you’re 20 or above and balding you should get on fin since at that point there’s not much use of dht in body.
scam artist

it's trash hormone if you have enough test you will most likely not get any sides

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascentium, Pussyslayer and sloopnoob
that's true but I'll tell you another not to use 5ar inhibitors, there is a backdoor pathway in the body that can still produce DHT without 5ar, also DHT is target hormone for MPB because of its high binding affinity to androgen receptors, just blocking DHT won't eliminate other scalp androgens. For these reasons I would prefer topical anti-androgens lik RU because it will stop androgens from binding to scalp tissue, consequently you will have more free androgens in your body so basically more high T while keeping hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, RAITEIII and Salludon
that's true but I'll tell you another not to use 5ar inhibitors, there is a backdoor pathway in the body that can still produce DHT without 5ar, also DHT is target hormone for MPB because of its high binding affinity to androgen receptors, just blocking DHT won't eliminate other scalp androgens. For these reasons I would prefer topical anti-androgens lik RU because it will stop androgens from binding to scalp tissue, consequently you will have more free androgens in your body so basically more high T while keeping hair.
Are you using RU58841 rn? I'm struggling with the application tbh ngl

Are you using RU58841 rn? I'm struggling with the application tbh ngl
Not yet, I am using topical fin. When I run out of my supplies I will shift to RU. Get a spray bottle for application tbh. Expose your scalp and spray

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Take ru. It's expensive, a pain in the ass to find and hope it doesn't get bad before it arrives to you, but it's worth it. It also can't have worse side effects than fin, right? What matters is that it doesn't kill the dht.
This is what I will do.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Not yet, I am using topical fin. When I run out of my supplies I will shift to RU. Get a spray bottle for application tbh. Expose your scalp and spray
Yeah that's what I'm going to do but how would I measure how much I'm using ?

Doing anything that directly effect a hormone or it's uptake will have consequences.

Anyone saying otherwise are either dumb or coping cause they are using atm.

Yeah that's what I'm going to do but how would I measure how much I'm using ?
Do not worry about that, just make sure you spray enough to cover the scalp without any product rolling down your head.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
“Muh scam artist muh fraud”

Keep crying pussy. If i said something wrong prove it or stfu with your low iq remarks.
your whole identity is a whole scam on this forum
u are the epitome of ethnic scamer + doesnt know shit about the biology
great advice, brb u dont even follow your own advice

your whole identity is a whole scam on this forum
u are the epitome of ethnic scamer + doesnt know shit about the biology
great advice, brb u dont even follow your own advice
FE424081 E5A2 469A 9CF1 14E5594886A2

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob, wasted, Chico Chicowski and 1 other person
I am mainly worried about my frame size and voice.
P.S = @Salludon told me a while ago that his mewing progress has slowed down since about a year. And he has mentioned that he started taking fin about 10 months ago. Coincidence???
Jesus.

What do you gotta sya about your mewing slowing down and faking Fin? You think there's correlation?