Fin Sides and help me not go bald

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Howdy faggots. I just started taking sarms and will probably use more, and eventually roids, in the future. However, I've got balding genes on both sides of the family. Not terrible, but I know the norwood reaper is eyeing me from afar and waiting to pounce. I want to take preemptive measures to ensure this doesn't become a problem anytime soon. What should I start with? I think I'll get a prevention shampoo like nizoral, but idk what else I should take. Do you guys recommend any particular supplements? Should I start using minoxidil if I'm not experiencing hair loss yet or is that just for regrowth?

Lastly, I'm curious about whether or not I should just get on finasteride. I see horror stories about people with dead dicks afterwards, but it seems that the bulk of people don't have any issues with it. What can I expect from it? Is it worth the risk for me right now(20 yo). Do any of you have experiences with it you can share? Is it something you can cycle(use when on a roid cycle and then stop while off)? Any info on this or advice on things like shampoo, supps, and minoxidil would be great for myself as well as a lot of future baldcels.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Fin sides are meme

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
sheke backed favela

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Fin can affect your hormonal cycles and make you low libido for good, stay away from it. Many men have reported not getting an erection years after going off Fin.

"But mUh bEeN UsInG Fin FoR a DeCAde BuT HorNy FoReVa..." Some men show no drop in libido on Fin, but there is a significant proportion that permanently lost their sex drive. Do you want to take a gamble and see if you are among those men who will lose their libido for good? Is a full head of hair worth never having sex?

Edit: JFL at hardcore autists who trade drive for hair , only to realize the futility :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fin can affect your hormonal cycles and make you low libido for good, stay away from it. Many men have reported not getting an erection years after going off Fin.

"But mUh bEeN UsInG Fin FoR a DeCAde BuT HorNy FoReVa..." Some men show no drop in libido on Fin, but there is a significant proportion that permanently lost their sex drive. Do you want to take a gamble and see if you are among those men who will lose their libido for good? Is a full head of hair worth never having sex?

Edit: JFL at hardcore autists who trade drive for hair , only to realize the futility :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Stop shitposting
sheke backed favela

hindu dindu

Anyone from here?
Idk about here, but there is a foundation called the post finasteride society or something with a lot of men advocating not using fin due to the permanent damage it caused them. See this video, it will explain an overlooked aspect of hair loss and there is a mention about the finasteride society. References to studies will be in the description I guess.

Anyone from here?

Last edited:
Dutasteride obliterates my MPD but unfortunately has a pronounce effect on my brain chemistry. Cuts libido by half but that isn't a big deal. The worst wasn't the debilitating brain fog and catatonic like symptoms, I felt like the opposite of a man - neurotic, emotional, passive, beta. My final cope is RU58841. Not sure what I will do if this fails.