Fin will not kill your gains at the gym

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Dht has no effects on muscle growth. The guy on the left and middle have 0 dht, and still more muscle than the normal guy on the right.
5CB14263 E4CE 4CC2 8B9E BA34D1C0839A

The only thing that stops me from taking finasteride is all the anecdotes of it causing penis shrinkage. Apparently it gives you smaller erections & makes your so penis fibrous that it's impossible to do penis enlargement exercises to maintain size.

Literally millions upon millions people take fin worldwide and yet only a few hundred/thousand have problems with it.
I am on fin without even knowing if i'm balding lmao, it's literally one of the most harmless things you can take.
I will put my son on fin at 16 if i even notice the slightest bit of regression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Literally millions upon millions people take fin worldwide and yet only a few hundred/thousand have problems with it.
I am on fin without even knowing if i'm balding lmao, it's literally one of the most harmless things you can take.
I will put my son on fin at 16 if i even notice the slightest bit of regression.
how old are you?

you cant build muscle natty anyway so using fin wont change much

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: elfmaxx, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2486
The only thing that stops me from taking finasteride is all the anecdotes of it causing penis shrinkage. Apparently it gives you smaller erections & makes your so penis fibrous that it's impossible to do penis enlargement exercises to maintain size.
big if true

i can't afford to lose anything off my already tiny penis