Final answer on how to debloat?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
Guys, i have exactly the face structures which suffers a lot under bloat. Of course low body fat is the most important factor, but i noticed that my face leaness fluctuates a lot, but i cant make out the factors. Sometimes i eat a lot of sodium and i look better, sometimes i look worse. As for now, i noticed this stable paramters:

-after cardio/sweating i am quite lean
-caffeine kind of makes my face warm and bloated

Can anyone give me the final answer on bloat? Low Sodium or high Sodium? Caffeine or no Caffeine?

Be a heroin addict

stop eating fatass

Guys, i have exactly the face structures which suffers a lot under bloat. Of course low body fat is the most important factor, but i noticed that my face leaness fluctuates a lot, but i cant make out the factors. Sometimes i eat a lot of sodium and i look better, sometimes i look worse. As for now, i noticed this stable paramters:

-after cardio/sweating i am quite lean
-caffeine kind of makes my face warm and bloated

Can anyone give me the final answer on bloat? Low Sodium or high Sodium? Caffeine or no Caffeine?

Sodium is what causes you bloat... If you eat too much sodium it literally bloat your face.. Drink more water and stop eating sodium too much.

Sodium is what causes you bloat... If you eat too much sodium it literally bloat your face.. Drink more water and stop eating sodium too much.
How much of an impact does water make? I drink a rather lowish amount.

How much of an impact does water make? I drink a rather lowish amount.

You need drink at least 6-8 glasses of water per day. It takes the bloat from you face...

Potassium,low carb,high water,no salt sugar, loose bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 7224
the final answer: hormones
i have tried every method of debloating, different types of fasting, every kind of diets and i have came to the conclusion that you just cannot stay lean 100% of the time

i have had periods of WEEKS when my face stayed lean at all times, and then other times my lower cheeks just get puffier than usual and it is not something i can change

the best you can do is the obvious low sodium-high potassium, exercising, clean diet, drink water etc., but something else that is VERY important and no one talks about is CORTISOL and SLEEP

eating a very strict diet and overtraining just to achieve very good results may end up doing the opposite, putting too much stress on your body and mind, your cortisol skyrockets, you start getting shit quality sleep which wrecks your looks and T levels

towards the last few days in my keto diet i had ZERO sex drive, and my face was rather bloated despite eating very low carb, and ironically my face became very lean on the day i ate 2 chocolate donuts and some salty bakery product

kind of makes sense, no one gets fat from a little cheating, but the dopamine from eating like shit every once in a while helps your mental health and T levels tremendously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, AsGoodAsItGets and BrickTop
less carbs and sodium, more water. its so fucking simple your fatass

• +1
Reactions: YMKSPRTR
the final answer: hormones
i have tried every method of debloating, different types of fasting, every kind of diets and i have came to the conclusion that you just cannot stay lean 100% of the time

i have had periods of WEEKS when my face stayed lean at all times, and then other times my lower cheeks just get puffier than usual and it is not something i can change

the best you can do is the obvious low sodium-high potassium, exercising, clean diet, drink water etc., but something else that is VERY important and no one talks about is CORTISOL and SLEEP

eating a very strict diet and overtraining just to achieve very good results may end up doing the opposite, putting too much stress on your body and mind, your cortisol skyrockets, you start getting shit quality sleep which wrecks your looks and T levels

towards the last few days in my keto diet i had ZERO sex drive, and my face was rather bloated despite eating very low carb, and ironically my face became very lean on the day i ate 2 chocolate donuts and some salty bakery product

kind of makes sense, no one gets fat from a little cheating, but the dopamine from eating like shit every once in a while helps your mental health and T levels tremendously
What’s that way to high potassium low sodium? Is keto inherently this way?

What’s that way to high potassium low sodium? Is keto inherently this way?
keto is just low carbohydrates, not high potassium/low sodium by any means

just look up high potassium foods
i recommend bananas and potatoes, however if you dont want to eat them for any reason, you can order potassium chloride powder to make sure you get your RDA of potassium everyday

keto is just low carbohydrates, not high potassium/low sodium by any means

just look up high potassium foods
i recommend bananas and potatoes, however if you dont want to eat them for any reason, you can order potassium chloride powder to make sure you get your RDA of potassium everyday
I can have potatoes for carb loading on keto, but I dont think that’s enough to increase K tho. Will look up the supplements thanks for the reco