Final consensus on how shit my tattoos are?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker

mistakes were made boys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., OOGABOOGA, UltimateMan and 4 others
Lol peep had the worst tattoos ever and people praise him like a god. Take the status pill

Way too many colours bro, that's the biggest problem imo. Motives are not ideal, but if it was all dark it would probably look acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., OOGABOOGA, Yerico7 and 4 others
Way too many colours bro, that's the biggest problem imo. Motives are not ideal, but if it was all dark it would probably look acceptable.
Yeah I’m gonna get the dragons blue and green covered in black to try and cut down the colors.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Blue
I guess you’re right lmao. It is what it is.

He was also white with a gigachin. After that you can do whatever still chad

But I applaud you for at least trying to maxx out some niche lol, that's better than most here

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 6217, Albeacho and 2 others
But I applaud you for at least trying to maxx out some niche lol, that's better than most here
I wasn’t even trying to looksmax I just like tattoos so I got tatted. I kind of don’t care. I still want more tattoos but only if I find a better artist. I need someone to fix the shit I already have then cover me in even better ones.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Blue and Lux
nobody ever regrets a tattoo

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, RoundHouse and ifyouwannabemylover
I wasn’t even trying to looksmax I just like tattoos so I got tatted. I kind of don’t care. I still want more tattoos but only if I find a better artist. I need someone to fix the shit I already have then cover me in even better ones.
Alright fair enough. Ye if you like tats in general, it's definitely worth it investing in a better artist.

why leave the spaces inbetween?

fill them so it doesnt look like swiss cheese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and ifyouwannabemylover
Tbh the worst one is the one with the guy
The eagle and flower look alright in motion
Maybe get a full sleeve to draw attention away

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and IWILLMAKEIT
nobody ever regrets a tattoo
except this guy
4b2672df2bfa9f69c169651c1dc1606b.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, everythingisacope and Lux
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, maxximuss, Stare and 2 others
prolly took the covid vaccine tbh
I had to go on an autistic rant the other day to avoid taking it. dunno how much longer that's gonna work probably gonna need it for college

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
Well, on the bright side, you have probably 50-80 years of time to get used to them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6217
@Native do you need the vaccine for airforce?

They are good man, just too colourful

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
I had to go on an autistic rant the other day to avoid taking it. dunno how much longer that's gonna work probably gonna need it for college
then try to avoid it for as long as you can mate

• +1
Reactions: Lux
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux
Wesr long sleeves all the time and say your arm is scarred

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
I can promise you only 0.1% of users here know anything about tattoos. I promise you, the arm, as a whole, looks good. The artwork is quality. Your posts seem mentally ill tho, work on that first.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Yeah I’m gonna get the dragons blue and green covered in black to try and cut down the colors.
Please don't do this retarded bullshit.

You look like a coloring book jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

mistakes were made boys

Why didn't you just get a full sleeve? When people try to fill their arm with different tattoos it ends up not looking good.

Looks good

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan
Why didn't you just get a full sleeve? When people try to fill their arm with different tattoos it ends up not looking good.
wtf this is not your realistic type of looking tat, this is traditional one you can't have a sleeve like that with traditional tats...

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
wtf this is not your realistic type of looking tat, this is traditional one you can't have a sleeve like that with traditional tats...
I know but its better to have one traditional tat than fill up your arm. For filling up an arm a sleeve is always better.

• +1
Reactions: CokoMleko
Damn papi lookin good but it’s roid time

• +1
Reactions: maxximuss
You don’t think I should color the blue and green black?
Are you gonna listen to the 12 year olds saying the pieces are too colorful?

again don't listen to retards here go out and ask, i bet most girls would love them only complaint might be too colored.

im designing my sleeve too right now in traditional american type but mine will be black and white with a lot of different elements, im just thinking about what to get as filler to complete it, probably clouds and stars or more floral patterns idk.

I know but its better to have one traditional tat than fill up your arm. For filling up an arm a sleeve is always better.
This is actually so true... good tip bruh

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
I like them, but not my type cause i like black tattoos, not colour

But the ideas are cool, and bro, about tattoos, EVERYONE is gonna say different, if u like em and wear with pride, shit is gonna be good, they are good done and u have style

Why did you get coloted tattoos and not black?

And why gaps in between? Either get 1 or get a sleeve

See @farahanyzz tattoos, looks so good

Why did you get coloted tattoos and not black?

And why gaps in between? Either get 1 or get a sleeve

See @farahanyzz tattoos, looks so good
haha thanks. yeah Black and gray also fades later and costs less. The gasps in between are Cuz he went with oldschool style, i dont like that style either but its all personal prefrence i guesszzz

too colorful for my taste.