Being ugly kind of made all of this looksmaxxing shit completely worthless to me.

why would you post yourself on here if you aren’t able to take any criticism, low iq move bro

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Not a single word retard, we’ve already read this thread 5 times

Why are you so rude
Because you don’t do anything with your life and just complain and complain. I can’t respect you if you don’t try and just sit around and mope and blame the world

I tried being positive when I joined here, I only wanted to improve.
The only thing people were able to give me is insults and saying I was a genetical failure. Nobody ever was positive to me, they all wanted me to end my life and made fun of me for being incel.
One guy then decided to post me on tiktok, and make me a fool to millions of people.
How are people here then blaming me for no doing anything? Do you think I am like some people here? That I can just get a haircut and fix these issues.?
You know I did mistakes in the past, I shouldn't have posted my face like a retard, but I just wanted to feel better in my day to life etc..
This shit broke my brain, now its in a situation where I don't want to do anything because I know I'm ugly.
When you are ugly, it's not weird that you end up like me.
I agree. People here are retarded, this is cope, cope cope cope. Why the fuck am I here then. I’m here to improve.