Final goodbye from nameless sunflower

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Message from @
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

Hey guys, im not coming back . I told my therapist about my gender issues and now receive support I need
my doctor wants me to stay off this toxic masculinity forum for a while

Right now im in mental ward,
already got injected drugs to help me go through hormonal therapy
I will turn into cute femboy I was always meant to be and get compliments I deserve

Right now Im feeling good, they have MTV here and really nice kitchen. I never thought i could enjoy washing the dishes dressing nice and cooking food - turns out I am somewhat of a Masterchef
Installed a dating app, already got many IOIs

No wonder I always felt like I dont belong and was depressed
Sad thing is, i forgot my headphones so i cant listen to femboycast and I cant listen to nightcore
But I will be okay, life is a race so i put myself first. Most important thing is never give up

goodbye guys, i wish you all the luck and achieve the success hot boys &girls you need

PS.Watch Gosha ig story, I already talk to him and he's rooting for my transition after I said he inspired me. Might even get featured on his profile someday
7b37f396362ac72bf521cf81ce4d1691fad29a2d.png

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 13332, Hades and 5 others
i knew a male could never have such a gay avi

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: HerpDerpson, thecel and Deleted member 17791
ask him if he'll suck my dick when he becomes a femboy

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 16369, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Who?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 17791
L doctors, This website is B tier at most when it comes to being toxic

also gl to him, If he's not trolling that is. you never know with users on this website

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Good, hope he joins the 50%. :ogre:

2640711 pedo corpse

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 17791
L doctors, This website is B tier at most when it comes to being toxic

also gl to him, If he's not trolling that is. you never know with users on this website
Yeah, the forum is surprisingly civil, far moreso than basically every social media site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
Message from @
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

Hey guys, im not coming back . I told my therapist about my gender issues and now receive support I need
my doctor wants me to stay off this toxic masculinity forum for a while

Right now im in mental ward,
already got injected drugs to help me go through hormonal therapy
I will turn into cute femboy I was always meant to be and get compliments I deserve

Right now Im feeling good, they have MTV here and really nice kitchen. I never thought i could enjoy washing the dishes dressing nice and cooking food - turns out I am somewhat of a Masterchef
Installed a dating app, already got many IOIs

No wonder I always felt like I dont belong and was depressed
Sad thing is, i forgot my headphones so i cant listen to femboycast and I cant listen to nightcore
But I will be okay, life is a race so i put myself first. Most important thing is never give up

goodbye guys, i wish you all the luck and achieve the success hot boys &girls you need

PS.Watch Gosha ig story, I already talk to him and he's rooting for my transition after I said he inspired me. Might even get featured on his profile someday
7b37f396362ac72bf521cf81ce4d1691fad29a2d.png
You know, I always thought he was an alt of Wadlow. Someone told me Wadlow has an alt on here and I was pretty sure for a time that he was it. I don't think so now.

• Woah
You know, I always thought he was an alt of Wadlow. Someone told me Wadlow has an alt on here and I was pretty sure for a time that he was it. I don't think so now.
what convinced you otherwise?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19499
what convinced you otherwise?
Some of his recent threads seem like they just couldn't be him. Wadlow didn't strike me as having the propensity to be that philosophical.

• Woah
Some of his recent threads seem like they just couldn't be him. Wadlow didn't strike me as having the propensity to be that philosophical.
But they have similar personalities?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
But they have similar personalities?
I was told a while back that he's got an alt on here. The person wouldn't say which user it was but he said he uses a lot of anime girl avis. Then I asked Sunflower if he was Wadlow. He neither confirmed or denied it but just gave me a love it react.

Yeah, in some ways they got similar personalities. They both usually have a lot of meaning in most of their posts. They can get kind of deep.

• Woah
I was told a while back that he's got an alt on here. The person wouldn't say which user it was but he said he uses a lot of anime girl avis. Then I asked Sunflower if he was Wadlow. He neither confirmed or denied it but just gave me a love it react.

Yeah, in some ways they got similar personalities. They both usually have a lot of meaning in most of their posts. They can get kind of deep.
I see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yeah, the forum is surprisingly civil, far moreso than basically every social media site.
Is @Nameless_Sunflower trolling? Or is he serious. Im too autistic to tell

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853

Who's wadlow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 12002
No. don’t do it sunflower

you have armies to command, next month in total war warhammer 3 when immortal empires comes out

think on it. don’t rush into a decision you may regret. you just need a sabbatical, however much time you need

• JFL