Final moggers of India.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
These are the list of states where there are moggers present, I have visited nearly every place so don't question my knowledge

In no particular order
1) Jammu and Kashmir
2) delhi
3) punjab
4) Andhra pradesh
5) Haryana
6) rajasthan

@Dope @kms_currycell @Dante1 @FatJattMofo

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
dont care didnt ask

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Why would anyone go to India?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadelite, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
@AbandonShip is in himchal and he is 99.99 percentile for curry
I crown him the prince

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 1560
ANDHRA PRADESH JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3526
dont care didnt ask
You like it or not, this is the list. You can go cherrypick all you like but it will be futile

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3526
west UP,bharatpur and delhi muslim =master race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Saltner and Deleted member 1560
Where is this guy from
Images 21
Images 9
Images 10

He mogs many Turkish actors.. Insane bro i am a fan of this guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3526
@AbandonShip is in himchal and he is 99.99 percentile for curry
I crown him the prince
Just cuz one guy is good-looking that doesn't mean all of Himachal Pradesh is good looking :exited:

Kashmir came first in my mind when making this list ngl
i havent been to kashmir but pretty sure i would mog most people there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
he is manlet though and over grown jaw
He looks a bit turkish and i see people with similar pheno in my country. He also seems mixed with white.. Havn't seen a curry that mogs this dude. If there is any show me bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1560
He looks a bit turkish and i see people with similar pheno in my country. He also seems mixed with white.. Havn't seen a curry that mogs this dude. If there is any show me bro.
Google Hrithik roshan

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 1560
Google Hrithik roshan
I know but i think he is a bit overrated. His eye colour halos him so much. He indeed has a Psl8 body and model tier nose.. But that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 5131
My classmates in Andhra were so subhuman at one point I was the best looking in my class at 4 PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 5131
Also NE indians look like gook this is seperate for only NE states

1)Manipur
2)Sikkim
3) Assam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1680
My classmates in Andhra were so subhuman at one point I was the best looking in my class at 4 PSL
4 in 10 Andhra classmates that I have are very white skinned and are tall, tbh I am suprised too why there are many white skinned andhras.
u have seen me
Pm again, I don't remember your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583

• Woah
you forgot Tamil Nadu on that list pal
I disagree kinda with tamil nadu, they look high T? Yes. They have robust skull? Yes. They have good harmony? No. Most of them end up looking ogre.

4 in 10 Andhra classmates that I have are very white skinned and are tall, tbh I am suprised too why there are many white skinned andhras.
white dalit exist

• +1
  • +1
Meaningless

Its like being football champion of San Marino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 4671, john2 and 3 others
I disagree kinda with tamil nadu, they look high T? Yes. They have robust skull? Yes. They have good harmony? No. Most of them end up looking ogre.
I was being sarcastic lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 1560
These are the list of states where there are moggers present, I have visited nearly every place so don't question my knowledge

In no particular order
1) Jammu and Kashmir
2) delhi
3) punjab
4) Andhra pradesh
5) Haryana
6) rajasthan

@Dope @kms_currycell @Dante1 @FatJattMofo
5/6 states there are in the North. North West more specifically.

When will Southerners stop getting mogged? Always getting bullied by northerners for god knows how long

5/6 states there are in the North. North West more specifically.

When will Southerners stop getting mogged? Always getting bullied by northerners for god knows how long
legit, good for me tho cuz less competition

• +1
Gentic recombination is indeed a bitch. I wonder all the people in india look this. How much rare is this??
ye it's very rare but u also have to take this account (nutrition and development)
he had a way better start then most curries

• +1
ye it's very rare but u also have to take this account (nutrition and development)
he had a way better start then most curries
Environment is a myth, if he was raised in the west he wouldn't become a tiktok prettyboy.

Hrithik Roshan, he mogs damn near everyone on earth (voted sexiest man alive multiple times)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, turkproducer and Deleted member 5131
show pics of him in non generous lighting tbh

he looks good, but only with beard i think. I think he looks nothing special on the first pic facially
Hrithik Roshan, he mogs damn near everyone on earth (voted sexiest man alive multiple times)
sexiest man alive means nothing i think. So many ugly guys got that

he is indeed a mogger though

Make a thread about the girls.

India is really interesting to me because each state is like it's own country. People look vastly different the farther away their states.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and SSJ Trunks

India is really interesting to me because each state is like it's own country. People look vastly different the farther away their states.
lol ikr, people think every Indian male on the face of this earth has a shitty dating life, is unsociable, out of shape, ugly, creepy, and awkward but that's far from the truth.

• +1

I will do it today then

• +1
Reactions: Epitaph
show pics of him in non generous lighting tbh

he looks good, but only with beard i think. I think he looks nothing special on the first pic facially

sexiest man alive means nothing i think. So many ugly guys got that

he is indeed a mogger though

He mogs 99.9% people with just his face. Look at him in motion. His body takes it too far.

I think he mogs O Pry. Facially Sean is slightly better but considering their whole appearance Hrithik mogs.
Where is this guy fromView attachment 367509View attachment 367510View attachment 367511
North India. From Kashmir. Some North Indians have this pheno
Where is this guy fromView attachment 367509View attachment 367510View attachment 367511
North India. From Kashmir. Some North Indians have this pheno
Hrithik doesnt mog lmao
Also you forgot Tamil Nadu on that list pal
Don't know if you're trolling or if you have something wrong with your head lol.

Even at age 46 he's a mogger. There's legit countless videos of YOUNG foids in their 20's drooling over him even now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfZ6zGbLYvY

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks