Reactions: Ricky212
Get rhino

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SplashJuice, Deleted member 48830, Ultimate SUbhuman and 10 others
I hate being a nig
I remember you from before. Do you still dread being a nigger? We have already discussed your options. Thug or nothing

So sexy I wanna fuck you

Thugmaxxing is the only way, my black brother.
why do all the fucking retards on here say thugmaxxing for any black dude do u think even if he tried anyone would think he would harm them😭😭 also most girls raised in the suburbs don’t want to date some fucking thug in highschool maybe later in life but not now forsure

• +1
Reactions: capybara and ElTruecel
Looks better here ngl

• +1
Reactions: smallman
why do all the fucking retards on here say thugmaxxing for any black dude do u think even if he tried anyone would think he would harm them😭😭 also most girls raised in the suburbs don’t want to date some fucking thug in highschool maybe later in life but not now forsure

Because it's the only appeal that black men have

Both for going after black & white girls

And fuck yea women want to date thugs, our Jewish media only promotes those type of niggas & women like whatever is trendy cuz they're cattle

My black incel friend who's ugly as a mfer only started getting pussy after thugmaxxing

You don't have to actually be a thug, just look like one

You seriously lack dimorphism baby face. Whats ur age?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mosh12 and Deleted member 45811
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811

Attachments

• 2F0C63ED-E18C-481C-AD96-841433BCE8F9.jpeg
    2F0C63ED-E18C-481C-AD96-841433BCE8F9.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 0
grow out your dreads until they hang either over or right above your eyes, get tattoos to be less high-trust in order to thugmax more, not much else you can do besides that

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
grow out your dreads until they hang either over or right above your eyes, get tattoos to be less high-trust in order to thugmax more, not much else you can do besides that
ok

I’d rate you mtn. You seriously lack dimorphism, have you thouht about taking steroids yet? They do a great job at masculinizing your face and its well known they transform babyfaces into men (look at loox). Your facial bones dont stop growing up until your mid 20’s so they’d still have that masculinizing effect. I think it would be worth it for you, since you can built an aesthetic physique with just one well done cycle.Obviously its up to you, do whatever you want, but I think you should take a look into roids

Why arent you Thugmaxxing?