Final post about my life

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
Long time, no see, everybody.
But for the final time, I feel like a failure. In high school, I never took advantage of the opportunities offered to me, such as auditioning for the plays and musicals.

Go ER

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
3 possibilities from this
-shooting up school
-suicide
-comes back tomorrow with a goatee post

• +1
Reactions: VST, Deleted member 611, Nibba and 5 others
-shooting up school
-suicide
Theres always the fourth. Lose weight and show off in forums

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and Deleted member 283
Get in shape for college. Still got 4 years of fun school-youth.

-shooting up school
-suicide
Another option would be to do another year of high school.

Long time, no see, everybody.
But for the final time, I feel like a failure. In high school, I never took advantage of the opportunities offered to me, such as auditioning for the plays and musicals.
Why?

try nootropics

Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Autist
You guys think I should another year to find myself more? You’re supposed to find yourself in high school.

Get in shape for college. Still got 4 years of fun school-youth.

This is what Im doing tbh, but it seems that the fourth year and Im already reaping benefits of the gym. Just gotta act on it
You guys think I should another year to find myself more? You’re supposed to find yourself in high school.
Only an idiot would intentionaly fail a year of high school

This is what Im doing tbh, but it seems that the fourth year and Im already reaping benefits of the gym. Just gotta act on it

Only an idiot would intentionaly fail a year of high school
I attend a special education school. They allow you to do another year if you’re not emotionally ready.

Anybody there? Share your thoughts, please.
-shooting up school
-suicide
No, nigga.

Last edited:
Lose weight

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
@Sizzurp

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Man really the wrong person to ask when it comes to school, I personally hates school especially high school was the worst after that i respectfully got kicked or either left early, But one thing that actually school was not able to do was actually to be able to find my self learn what im good at see what im bad at and make the improvements over time, People may judge you very fast but to get to know one self takes a life time.

Dont think its as easy, You will fail allot in the mean time which is a good thing so now you can avoid it next time and thats how you make progress, fail hard fail often and reap the benefits.

lose weight and go to college, dont take another year in high school, people will just think you re idiot

lose weight and go to college, dont take another year in high school, people will just think you re idiot
What got me in that mindset was a tyronelite telling I should do so, as he thinks I’m not emotionally ready.
@Nibba talk your wisdom in the thread

I think you're supposed to find yourself in college.

-shooting up school
-suicide
He would run out of breathe after the first shot, and the rope would snap and he would fall from the rafters, so the only viable option is the third one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Let’s see man, ur 18 so unless u commit Suzuki u got at least 40 years of life left. Once your 30 and you continue your road of self regret u will end up a bitter old man.

U can’t do anything about high school but forgot about it. Idk if ur gonna go to college but do something productive.

Imma go back to the analogy of the game of life. Your pretty much at the bottom rn and the thing is you can’t change the rules, I’m sorry. But what you can do is play the game harder. Most people live their lives not knowing anything but if u have lurked this forum u prob have a idea of how the world works. If you know how the world works, then u know nobody cares irl how shit your life is. Just keep on progressing and one day you will be happy. It’s not gonna be a linear process, you might stagnat, you might actually regress, but in the end if you put in work you will get results, and if you arnt getting results, just work harder.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Let’s see man, ur 18 so unless u commit Suzuki u got at least 40 years of life left. Once your 30 and you continue your road of self regret u will end up a bitter old man.

U can’t do anything about high school but forgot about it. Idk if ur gonna go to college but do something productive.

Imma go back to the analogy of the game of life. Your pretty much at the bottom rn and the thing is you can’t change the rules, I’m sorry. But what you can do is play the game harder. Most people live their lives not knowing anything but if u have lurked this forum u prob have a idea of how the world works. If you know how the world works, then u know nobody cares irl how shit your life is. Just keep on progressing and one day you will be happy. It’s not gonna be a linear process, you might stagnat, you might actually regress, but in the end if you put in work you will get results, and if you arnt getting results, just work harder.
You think I should still pursue acting if I never really took that chance in high school?

Last edited:
You think I should still pursue acting if I never really took that chance in high school?
Not atm cuz u arnt stable rn. First get the basics like lose weight(fr not even joking), start making some money in some way, take better care of yourself before you start anything.

A chain will break if anything is weak. Rn u got a lot of weakness which will hinder ur acting career

Not atm cuz u arnt stable rn. First get the basics like lose weight(fr not even joking), start making some money in some way, take better care of yourself before you start anything.

A chain will break if anything is weak. Rn u got a lot of weakness which will hinder ur acting career
Community college after high school?