Life go by so fast after 21.

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
If you are still a teenager enjoy those years and stop obsessing about millimeters on autistic forums like these.
I am 22 now, about to be 23 in July, and holy shit life is going by so fast.
Like this year, we are in May WHAT THE FUCK? To me it seems like the year just got started.
This is especially prevalent after 21, idk what happens to the brain but perception of time completely warps.
One year of high school felt longer than 3 years after I turned 20.
Enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, JohnDoe, dopaminebeyondfried and 5 others
Agepill is the worst

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, JohnDoe, northern mogger and 1 other person
Yes, I still feel like I'm 20 and 7 years have already passed at the speed of fucking light wtf

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Frankiks2, northern mogger and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: opeggard, p0lishsubhuman, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
It is the worst when you have no experiences during the time and its just blank memory
Wageslaving 50 hours a week and coming home to cook, wash the dishes, clean the house, do laundry and life passes by the speed of light. Human life is fun

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, opeggard, dopaminebeyondfried and 4 others
Wageslaving 50 hours a week and coming home to cook, wash the dishes, clean the house, do laundry and life passes by the speed of light. Human life is fun
Yes, it's because of the rat race, we are so bored and depressed with our daily routines that we want our day to end asap.

If you were free from wageslaving, free to do whatever you want, walk around, enjoy nature, have family, time would slow down.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, dopaminebeyondfried, northern mogger and 1 other person
I'm 29 :feelswhy: thankfully I didn't rot my life away and do have good memories, but god damn it there's always this regret I could do more, approach more girls, take more chances. The realisation of wasted chances is the worst, always
Don't rot in front of screen, go outside, do things that give you good memories to recall, do something that will be a reason to say "it wasn't that bad" on your 30th birthday
this is what life is about, don't waste it on ldaring or wageslaving

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, opeggard, BrahminBoss and 2 others
this just made very fucking mad AAAAAAAAAA

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Don't worry, it goes by fucking slow if ur sectioned in a psych ward and get 10 mins computer time a day and .org is blocked (wasn't when I was there but .is was)

• JFL
Reactions: NitoRump
Im 28 now. The 30 is coming slowly for my soul