Final post: fuck moneymaxxing, fuck chasing women, DO DRUGS

D

Deleted member 19294

Put the fork down, son
After being sheltered and studycelling my whole life, I went to the dark side and tried drugs. Fuck this shit. I'm going to work some low stress job living paycheck to paycheck and listen to edm with drug addicts. I come from an upper middle class household as well. If you haven't tried drugs before, you won't get it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, R@m@, PsychoH and 5 others
This guy gets it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Shkreliii, PsychoH and 1 other person
lol this is the new normal for an increasing number of men. Without the incentive of a wife and children to work for, or even a woman to attract as a beta-bux deluxe, tens of millions (soon hundreds) of single men will instead do the complete opposite—the bare minimum needed to get by and spend the remainder of the time playing games, doing drugs, and other forms of escapism.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, PsychoH, aleksander and 3 others
lol this is the new normal for an increasing number of men. Without the incentive of a wife and children to work for, or even a woman to attract as a beta-bux deluxe, tens of millions (soon hundreds) of single men will instead do the complete opposite—the bare minimum needed to get by and spend the remainder of the time playing games, doing drugs, and other forms of escapism.
I'm fairly good looking HTN+ and have had a decent amount of sex. No amount of "love" or sex from a woman can replicate the feeling you get when you're high on hard drugs. If you aren't partying into your 30s (or later) you're doing it wrong. A relationship with a woman is just a transaction for when you're ready to settle down and too old to party anymore. You won't even give a shit if she cheats because sex is meh. Also super easy to meet girls casually when you're in the drug/party culture

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@ and noodlelover
Mirin, sometimes I just wanna permanantly fry my brain on mdma

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 19294
Where can i get some? I cant cope with being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
@The Grinch

Where can i get some? I cant cope with being ugly
Dogwhistle to normies if they like EDM/raves. If you can't get a group together, go to a festival/rave solo and ask around, literally everyone is on something

Last edited:
Your life, your rules. Do whatever you think is best for you innit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@, silencio and Deleted member 19294
Mirin, sometimes I just wanna permanantly fry my brain on mdma
I'm already fiending for my next high. Have to cope with alcohol and nicotine in the meantime

Sober normies are living in a sad alternate reality. The drug addicts and gays know how to live a good life. I was always a straight edge person that looked down on them but now I get it

drugs are gay as fuck and involve dealing with junkie junkie joe joyce faggots.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
yh its kinda sad to see a grown man give up on life
whats your take on it?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Drugs will make you careless and I know very well the despersonalization feeling from regular usage, you legit don't care, your sense of self and toughts will go away, it's comforting