Final post on forum

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m leaving boyos. It was a nice ride. I’m despised and worthless. I contributed nothing

@Fuk
@Playboypuertorican
@Dogs
@Dark Badboy
@6ft1
@BlackBoyo
@Swescension
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@Lifewasted
@ImprovLoser
@Gorilla
@benisblatt
@ZHZ1773
@BigBoy
@disillusioned
@turkproducer
@BigChinHispanic
@Petsmart
@Chigga
@Yummyinmytummy
@maxmendietta
@Slayer
@Jimsonbobson505
@jm4765
@KlutchPurpp
@Roping Subhuman
@Butthurt Dweller
@buflek
@jjm4765
@SixFootManlet
@AscendenceImminent

I may of forgot some other people too. But y’all were my niggas, y’all are good people. I hope you guys are successful in your lives and looksmaxxing. We’re ALL gonna make it. Don’t lose hope. The finish line isn’t far.

I must go. Ive overstayed my welcome and have been exposed for what I am, a retard. @Lifeisgood72 caught me out and showed me. He shattered my cope.

I’ll remember you guys. I’m gone. Don’t ban my account, I may come back after everything is done and dusted. See you guys later. My enemies have won. They caught a big W. they’re right for what they did

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, turkproducer, Deleted member 2597 and 27 others
Damn bro, gonna miss you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2846
what happened?

btw @Lifeisgood72 is 2-0 and his dopamine levels are off the charts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and LordNorwood
Nigga what happened?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I’m leaving boyos. It was a nice ride. I’m despised and worthless. I contributed nothing

@Fuk
@Playboypuertorican
@Dogs
@Dark Badboy
@6ft1
@BlackBoyo
@Swescension
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@Lifewasted
@ImprovLoser
@Gorilla
@benisblatt
@ZHZ1773
@BigBoy
@disillusioned
@turkproducer
@BigChinHispanic
@Petsmart
@Chigga
@Yummyinmytummy
@maxmendietta
@Slayer
@Jimsonbobson505
@jm4765
@KlutchPurpp
@Roping Subhuman
@Butthurt Dweller
@buflek

I may of forgot some other people too. But y’all were my niggas, y’all are good people. I hope you guys are successful in your lives and looksmaxxing. We’re ALL gonna make it. Don’t lose hope. The finish line isn’t far.

I must go. Ive overstayed my welcome and have been exposed for what I am, a retard. @Lifeisgood72 caught me out and showed me. He shattered my cope.

I’ll remember you guys. I’m gone. Don’t ban my account, I may come back after everything is done and dusted. See you guys later
18A11020 A5CA 4A2E B7D0 7A116AF20075

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and BigBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 2597, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 3123
Bro, I'm gonna miss you bro. But I know I will see you again

Stay true to yourself my west African brother

See you soon bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3962, KlutchPurpp and 5 others
I’ll remember you guys. I’m gone. Don’t ban my account, I may come back after everything is done and dusted.

See ya when you come back bro.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
r.i.p. incel

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood
inels gone missing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and LordNorwood

Farewell, king.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3123, KlutchPurpp and 4 others
you let the faggot 115-pound twink @Lifeisgood72 beat you in an argument now you're leaving?

come on man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
you let the faggot 115-pound twink @Lifeisgood72 beat you in an argument now you're leaving?

come on man.
Back the fuck off.
let him enjoy his peace

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Lol bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
that @Lifeisgood72 must be a huge cunt ngl
he was the reason @x30001 left too
Didnt he threaten to dox 30001?

i think its possible he threatened to doxx black in dms and told him to say this shit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBoy and LordNorwood
Back the fuck off.
let him enjoy his peace
excuse me faggot?

there's no peace, this piss-weak geek has been repelled from this forum by a twink.

if this is true than I have lost all respect for @Blackout.xl

Didnt he threaten to dox 30001?

i think its possible he threatened to doxx black in dms and told him to say this shit tbh
the faggot said he'd release a photo of @x30001 's forehead

but then 30001 started doxxing him hard, he knows his location, his family, school shit like that I think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
No dude stay I'm gonna miss you man GL and you will always be welcomed back.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
excuse me faggot?

there's no peace, this piss-weak geek has been repelled from this forum by a twink.

if this is true than I have lost all respect for @Blackout.xl
you dont know shit about this situation so i suggest you shut your narrow reccessed mouth ,dog.

he doesnt give a shit about your respect.
you really thought your respect is worth something

smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3123 and BigBoy
you dont know shit about this situation so i suggest you shut your narrow reccessed mouth ,dog.

he doesnt give a shit about your respect.
you really thought your respect is worth something

smh
Who the fuck are you dog? all I hear is a dog barking at his master, keep barking for me. I don't fucking care what happened to @Blackout.xl it's a fucking forum? what could of @Lifeisgood72 have done to force him off of it?

Giphy 35

caging hard right now, what a comical situation.

you won't quote me again, dog, if you know what's best for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
See you in the afterlife bro. You will be missed.

Use that big brain of yours.

Fuck off faggot
Watch your tone son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Dogs and Deleted member 3123
Who the fuck are you dog? all I hear is a dog barking at his master, keep barking for me. I don't fucking care what happened to @Blackout.xl it's a fucking forum? what could of @Lifeisgood72 have done to force him off of it?

View attachment 207378

caging hard right now, what a comical situation.

you won't quote me again, dog, if you know what's best for you.
Ill quote you bitch do something.you aint nothing but a bitchmade hoe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Alt Number 3
fuck you nigger for not even rememeber me bitch nigga how could you man. What the fuck do i have to do to become visible. low iq nigger gtfo. the fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1973, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
Ill quote you bitch do something.you aint nothing but a bitchmade hoe
never knew of your existance until 10 minutes ago, yet you're still barking like the dog you are.

Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
You're done.

Now get tf out of my face.

• JFL
You're done.

Now get tf out of my face.
What'd you do twink? you did nothing. All you did was protect this little faggot that quit because he was too weak to handle the toxicity of somebody on this forum.

wow man, you really got me didn't you, bark louder for me.

• Hmm...
What'd you do twink? you did nothing. All you did was protect this little faggot that quit because he was too weak to handle the toxicity of somebody on this forum.

wow man, you really got me didn't you, bark louder for me.
Shut the fuck up you inbred brainlet.

i stick up for my african brother by nature.

something that you will never experience/do ,you utter cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, BigBoy and ChoSeungHui
Ok. ION REMEMBER ASKIN

• JFL
Reactions: fakemeta., Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
Shut the fuck up you inbred brainlet.

i stick up for my african brother by nature.

something that you will never exprience/do ,you utter cuck.
Cad

got this message from him after brutally btfoing him, you, him and all his associates don't stand a chance you little twink faggot. The barking is so intense I might need to tighten your leash, don't quote me again you sissy dog.

Trust me I had respect for @Blackout.xl but after this, I don't think I will be able to hold that respect.

you, however, get the fuck out of here.

• Woah
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
View attachment 207389
got this message from him after brutally btfoing him, you, him and all his associates don't stand a chance you little twink faggot. The barking is so intense I might need to tighten your leash, don't quote me again you sissy dog.

Trust me I had respect for @Blackout.xl but after this, I don't think I will be able to hold that respect.

you, however, get the fuck out of here.
i will quote as much i want faggot. You're worthless.

As i said he doesnt give a fuck about your respect.
get that through your recessed woman skull.

dance for me you submissive roach.

Still don't know what happened but so long my brother

i wish you luck

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1973, RAITEIII and 3 others
i will quote as much i want faggot. You're worthless.

As i said he doesnt give a fuck about your respect.
get that through your recessed woman skull.

dance for me you submissive roach.

Giphy 27

your logic is flawed, he does care for my respect otherwise he wouldn't have gone out of his way to pm calling me a chad after I brutally btfo'd him in an argument. Again, I didn't know of your pathetic existence on this forum until you @'d me with your piss-weak reply.

you're a dog, you're my dog, you're the dog that sits behind my chair whilst I feast on my dinner waiting ever so patiently for me to feed you my left overs, that's right, you're worth nothing less than a bowl of my leftovers and saliva.

Tenor 1

You're the dog that barks for my attention, you crave my attention, it's obvious because you keep quoting my posts after I have ordered you not to, you crave for me to bully you into submission, like the little controlled submissive pet of mine that you truly are.

Tenor 2

If you knew what was best for yourself, you wouldn't have the audacity to @ me again, you pathetic piss-weak submissive dog.

View attachment 207395
your logic is flawed, he does care for my respect otherwise he wouldn't have gone out of his way to pm calling me a chad after I brutally btfo'd him in an argument. Again, I didn't know of your pathetic existence on this forum until you @'d me with your piss-weak reply.

you're a dog, you're my dog, you're the dog that sits behind my chair whilst I feast on my dinner waiting ever so patiently for me to feed you my left overs, that's right, you're worth nothing less than a bowl of my leftovers and saliva.

View attachment 207393

You're the dog that barks for my attention, you crave my attention, it's obvious because you keep quoting my posts after I have ordered you not to, you crave for me to bully you into submission, like the little controlled submissive pet of mine that you truly are.

View attachment 207394

If you knew what was best for yourself, you wouldn't have the audacity to @ me again, you pathetic piss-weak submissive dog.
Is this essay you wrote to me supposed to intimidate me?
Source
Source

im playing you like a fiddle,making you write me essays like a student to his teacher.

i barely skimmed through that pathetic respone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
Is this essay you wrote to me supposed to intimidate me?
View attachment 207396View attachment 207396

im playing you like a fiddle,making you write me essays like a student to his teacher.

i barely skimmed through that pathetic respone.
Ngl he was getting you at first but he shot himself in the foot when typing out an essay repeating "woof woof" in different ways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and KlutchPurpp
Last seen 51 minutes ago
See you tomorrow.

When will people realize that “I live in your mind rent free” and “you’re barking like a dog” are two of the most aspie retarded weak replies Of all time????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1973 and Ritalincel