Final post on forum

Is this essay you wrote to me supposed to intimidate me?
View attachment 207396View attachment 207396

im playing you like a fiddle,making you write me essays like a student to his teacher.

i barely skimmed through that pathetic respone.
barely an essay wrote it in like 4 minutes, but yeah, again a typical piss-weak pathetic reply from you again. When will you finally submit to me you turbo-geek faggot, you're acting up too much, tightening the leash as we speak.

don't fucking reply to me again, stay in your lane.

dont care didnt ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
barely an essay wrote it in like 4 minutes, but yeah, again a typical piss-weak pathetic reply from you again. When will you finally submit to me you turbo-geek faggot, you're acting up too much, tightening the leash as we speak.

don't fucking reply to me again, stay in your lane.
it took you 20 minutes to write this?
Oh lord somebody come get his mans.

its over
Giphy 5

it took you 20 minutes to write this?
Oh lord somebody come get his mans.

its overView attachment 207404
oh my, buddy you really are quite delusional aren't you, I didn't take me 20 minutes to write anything, I closed looksmax for 20 minutes to come back to your pathetic fucking replies. Typical of my submissive pet though, waiting for my replies in utter fear, spamming the F5 button, refreshing every second to see whether your owner has responded to your piss-weak paragraphs.

Spam

you're probably sitting in your gaming chair atm sweating your nuts off on the verge of tears waiting for my reply, you crave my attention you little faggot, and I'll give you that attention because you're my puppy, who's a good little submissive dog? that's right, you are. This is you waiting for my reply right now whilst I close looksmax, none of these weak paragraphs have even registered in my head, again dog, don't @ me.

Giphy 29

reputation meter starting to make members go insane tbh ngl

Wheres my tag you fucking dog cunt

• JFL
Reactions: fakemeta., TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3902
Goodbye and good luck in life

Blackmailing members should be a perm bannable offense

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 2846
See you in gandy heaven boyo.

I’m leaving boyos. It was a nice ride. I’m despised and worthless. I contributed nothing

@Fuk
@Playboypuertorican
@Dogs
@Dark Badboy
@6ft1
@BlackBoyo
@Swescension
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@Lifewasted
@ImprovLoser
@Gorilla
@benisblatt
@ZHZ1773
@BigBoy
@disillusioned
@turkproducer
@BigChinHispanic
@Petsmart
@Chigga
@Yummyinmytummy
@maxmendietta
@Slayer
@Jimsonbobson505
@jm4765
@KlutchPurpp
@Roping Subhuman
@Butthurt Dweller
@buflek
@jjm4765
@SixFootManlet
@AscendenceImminent

I may of forgot some other people too. But y’all were my niggas, y’all are good people. I hope you guys are successful in your lives and looksmaxxing. We’re ALL gonna make it. Don’t lose hope. The finish line isn’t far.

I must go. Ive overstayed my welcome and have been exposed for what I am, a retard. @Lifeisgood72 caught me out and showed me. He shattered my cope.

I’ll remember you guys. I’m gone. Don’t ban my account, I may come back after everything is done and dusted. See you guys later. My enemies have won. They caught a big W. they’re right for what they did
Bye mate gave me motivation to burn my fat down and I did I put it on though only Christmas time but now I've I got 1 packet of sweets left and ill be back on the grind thanks for the constant advice and hope much love and goodbye
I’m leaving boyos. It was a nice ride. I’m despised and worthless. I contributed nothing

@Fuk
@Playboypuertorican
@Dogs
@Dark Badboy
@6ft1
@BlackBoyo
@Swescension
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@Lifewasted
@ImprovLoser
@Gorilla
@benisblatt
@ZHZ1773
@BigBoy
@disillusioned
@turkproducer
@BigChinHispanic
@Petsmart
@Chigga
@Yummyinmytummy
@maxmendietta
@Slayer
@Jimsonbobson505
@jm4765
@KlutchPurpp
@Roping Subhuman
@Butthurt Dweller
@buflek
@jjm4765
@SixFootManlet
@AscendenceImminent

I may of forgot some other people too. But y’all were my niggas, y’all are good people. I hope you guys are successful in your lives and looksmaxxing. We’re ALL gonna make it. Don’t lose hope. The finish line isn’t far.

I must go. Ive overstayed my welcome and have been exposed for what I am, a retard. @Lifeisgood72 caught me out and showed me. He shattered my cope.

I’ll remember you guys. I’m gone. Don’t ban my account, I may come back after everything is done and dusted. See you guys later. My enemies have won. They caught a big W. they’re right for what they did
Stop trying to win battles don't be dumb just stay out of conflict ignore the comments and that so you don't put yourself in situations where you're in debates be sucessful don't be in a war of words with people cause fact matter is you want to be the rich ones that don't go into war stay back and keep your mouth shut then let people complain about you 50 years after be them not the loud ones best of luck though in your life

Last edited:
See ya tomorrow

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
Hope you ascend and enter Tyroneville bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and Deleted member 3962
Feels bad man, I liked blackout.xl.
I am truly unbeatable. An absolute beast. Unbelievable.
Stop acting like your worth shit on some obscure incel forum, if your truly unbeatable you would never be hear, coper. Fuck you, cunt. Blackout.xl was a fellow nigga.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs
Another shitskin incel bullied off this forum

why you quitting?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
tfw not even mentioned

feelsbadman.jpg
I am truly unbeatable. An absolute beast. Unbelievable.
bitch your back aint even straight lmfao get the fuck outta here with that invincible bullshit cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Goodbye bro.

Matter of time u will back. Probably u read it now lurking because u cant escape this forum.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT

@Dr Shekelberg
@Ritalincel
@Tony
@Marw
@Petsmart

What happened to this man? Why is he leaving?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
What happened to this man? Why is he leaving?
he was chronically bullied into submission to the point of him leaving the forum.

Pathetic.

Who the fuck are you dog? all I hear is a dog barking at his master, keep barking for me. I don't fucking care what happened to @Blackout.xl it's a fucking forum? what could of @Lifeisgood72 have done to force him off of it?

View attachment 207378

caging hard right now, what a comical situation.

you won't quote me again, dog, if you know what's best for you.
You’re a snake boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Yes. I can’t believe you turned on me. During the downfall, u slandered my name and leaked PMs
I haven't betrayed you, because in the moment I couldn't hold my respect for you as I thought you were better than that, letting that little twink bully you off the forum, now that you're back I'm hoping that you can forgive me, please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
nigga leaving hood

I haven't betrayed you, because in the moment I couldn't hold my respect for you as I thought you were better than that, letting that little twink bully you off the forum, now that you're back I'm hoping that you can forgive me, please.
He didn’t bully me off son. It was all part of a plan.

but forgiveness is free. I’ll forgive you boyo. But you can’t do what you did again

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2756
He didn’t bully me off son. It was all part of a plan.

but forgiveness is free. I’ll forgive you boyo. But you can’t do what you did again
Thank you brother, wow, so it was all part of your master plan to make the twink look like he won? impressive, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Thank you brother, wow, so it was all part of your master plan to make the twink look like he won? impressive, ngl.
He wanted a dopamine rush so I gave it to him. It’s the best hes gonna get in his pathetic life
Did you had a debate with @Lifeisgood72 ?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Yes and I destroyed him. I shattered his cope and I made him admit that he was uneducated on the matter he was trying to speak about. He’s a fool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 2756