• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
HTN overall

• +1
Reactions: Shokolove
Cant rate with that beard on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
Bro psl wise face is average but i see many Girls liking your style: short hair on top, beard, tall+muscles and ogree looking.

i think overall you can get girls, HTN (high tier normie overall with Body etc):Comfy:

• +1
what rating is that
Smv wise above average, mid 6/10.
Face is above average with good beard and physique and height, which puts ahead of most dudes

failos:
beard
body hair
cancer on your left shoulder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and Prettyboy
Cant rate with that beard on
u sure about that?
failos:
beard
body hair
cancer on your left shoulder
2 weeks ago on saturday i was at a party.. i drunk a litle 70% alchool stuff.. also made out witha girl i met for the 1st time till 6 am. next few days i woke up with this iritation going from shoulder 2 shoulder also traps.. i dont know what it is. also we had some infected people with covid over there. so i have 2 stay home...

u sure about that?

2 weeks ago on saturday i was at a party.. i drunk a litle 70% alchool stuff.. also made out witha girl i met for the 1st time till 6 am. next few days i woke up with this iritation going from shoulder 2 shoulder also traps.. i dont know what it is. also we had some infected people with covid over there. so i have 2 stay home...
Need to see if u have any recession and its hard to see with a beard on, do u have a narrow palate?

You look Balkan

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Prettyboy
u sure about that?

check that out brother looks like a new STD

you look cool and nt

• +1
you are such a narcissist :ROFLMAO:

you look good tho

• JFL
about chadlite here

• +1