Rate me + looksmaxxing advice (5'10, 20Yrs)

G

Gigasubhuman

Iron
Final time asking for a rate + looksmaxx advice since it was a little all over the place last time. Just looking for some solid advice mostly and a genuine rating.

IMG 0226
IMG 0223
IMG 0216

this is your second time

this is your second time
Yeah I know read mini caption. Forgot to ask for advice last time as well. This will be my final time

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
remove weight on ur hair and gymmax at lest a little

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, Gigasubhuman and SteveLorde
average high schooler

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
mtn with some potential

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman
buzz

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
cutecel

• JFL
you have crazy potential tbh. dont follow psl bullshit but real life. If you got good taper fade and remove a bit of bulk on the forehead and get good muscles ladies will get wet in youre presence.
Thanks man I actually did get a haircut recently kinda similar to a taper fade and removed the bulk on forehead. Just going for muscles now so this is great advice. Hopefully it'll pay off in the long run because I have terrible social skills but ig getting jacked and actually liking the way I look will naturally increase confidence.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Mid-high Mtn, only softmaxxing you could do is get a better physique to up your smv and maybe change that hairstyle it does not look good

• +1
Keep your hair above your eyebrows, because it hides them and they’re important tbh

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Gigasubhuman
Keep your hair above your eyebrows, because it hides them and they’re important tbh
@Gigasubhuman This. Otherwise they will think you are a 14 year old boy

• +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman and lemonnz
Needs chin projection

Go for chin fillers or implant Loose fat you look lean but There's still some fat Maybe put on some muscle go for a slight weight gain with Less fat And cut that shit On your head You look like a Brinjal with bunch of hairs

• +1
@Gigasubhuman This. Otherwise they will think you are a 14 year old boy
Yeah I got that I did it with this recent haircut but might need to get my eyebrows shaped cause their kinda mid

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Build some muscle. You have prettyboy potential if you just get toned.

Bodyweight exercises should be enough: Pushups, situps, pullups, running

• +1