Votes: 18 25.4%

Votes: 13 18.3%

Votes: 15 21.1%

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 14917

Deleted member 14917

Silver
This will be my final pre looksmaxed rate from the forum. I appreciate most of you who helped me learn about aesthetics and continue to improve myself. Those who I argued with or had beef with I don't have anything against you. I hope y'all niggas enjoy life. In the meantime I'm gonna delete my account and go improve. :ogre::ogre: peace

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Celexawer, Gad and 16 others
Bad pics ngl. You usually look 6.25-6.5 psl tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15099, one job away and 4 others
idk bro, 6 PSL, but you look gay as fuck tbh, probably because of lips and haircut
do you have photos with buzz?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
idk bro, 6 PSL, but you look gay as fuck tbh, probably because of lips and haircut
do you have photos with buzz?
Unfortunately not

• So Sad
Reactions: Sens
i rated 6 psl but thats really because of the haircut which doesnt suit you otherwise id given you 6.25:ogre:

• +1
What are you doing with your eyes
badg tier stare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bdh, Xangsane, rydofx and 3 others
Is it the hooding trick where you pull up your eyebrows and then slightly squint back again to get hooded eyes cause it looks very tense

Is it the hooding trick where you pull up your eyebrows and then slightly squint back again to get hooded eyes cause it looks very tense
Idek what that is

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Last chad leaving the forum :feelswah: :feelswhy:

• +1
I'd say around 6 PSL, you have great bones and good features but you should consider changing that haircut
Yeah for sure. I know it's not great. I'm gonna grow it out and hopefully make it better. My sides are too short.

I will fatmaxx forever i promise :feelswah: this is truly a sad day

• +1
I hope that you have not put these pictures on any social media, sorry but it looks uncanny af. You are a good looking guy, just look normal for fucks sake and just forget about the autistic psl standards where you need to squint and suck your cheeks in. Because that will never work if you try to fraud it in any way as it will make you look uncanny.

Post normal pics as these are not rateable.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi
Post side profile

I hope that you have not put these pictures on any social media, sorry but it looks uncanny af. You are a good looking guy, just look normal for fucks sake and just forget about the autistic psl standards where you need to squint and suck your cheeks in. Because that will never work if you try to fraud it in any way as it will make you look uncanny.

Post normal pics as these are not rateable.
Fuck off greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16046
Fuck off greycel
Was around the first 500-600th users on this site, not a greycel.
Trying to help you, please look at the pictures yourself or ask anyone with realistic standards and they will tell you whats wrong with these pictures.

Was around the first 500-600th users on this site, not a greycel.
Trying to help you, please look at the pictures yourself or ask anyone with realistic standards and they will tell you whats wrong with these pictures.
Share your pics?

Share your pics?
this is about you not me, trying to help you man. just try to look more natural in pics, friendly smiling picture. you dont need to fraud because you are a good looking guy

• +1
this is about you not me, trying to help you man. just try to look more natural in pics, friendly smiling picture. you dont need to fraud because you are a good looking guy
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
6-6.5
Would be better if you post a non disorted picture. For example a mirror selfie.

You are definitely a chad but something about your face is slightly uncanny. Can’t name what it is exactly tho

• +1
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 14917
6-6.5
Would be better if you post a non disorted picture. For example a mirror selfie.

You are definitely a chad but something about your face is slightly uncanny. Can’t name what it is exactly tho
Idk, trash camera probably with a lot of distortion. It is a shit Samsung after all.

6.25 imo, not much that can/should be changed at this point. Gl off this forum :Comfy:

• +1
@Fatmaxxed well I found your post. Your a mogger. I voted 6.5PSL. You look like Sean O'Pry. You should apply for a modelling agency 👍.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 3946, mogstar and 2 others
6 psl chad

• +1
This will be my final pre looksmaxed rate from the forum. I appreciate most of you who helped me learn about aesthetics and continue to improve myself. Those who I argued with or had beef with I don't have anything against you. I hope y'all niggas enjoy life. In the meantime I'm gonna delete my account and go improve. :ogre::ogre: peace

Chad don’t leave 😢

• So Sad
Improve what? You are already chad :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: mogstar

Attachments

• 2021-12-30 16_05_58.415-0700.jpg
    2021-12-30 16_05_58.415-0700.jpg
    864.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Nah bro it is just my eyelashes I swear :rolleyes:
You were wrong after all and made me worry about unecesarry shit , but it's ok :Comfy:
Never saw your pic , but assume some Chad , from things I've heard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14917
You were wrong after all and made me worry about unecesarry shit , but it's ok :Comfy:
How so? Your PFL measurement was on the higher side, but it still didn’t look particularly wide in relation to your face even when accounting for the eyelashes, probably due to you having wide zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Walmart sean opry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Deleted member 14917
How so? Your PFL measurement was on the higher side, but it still didn’t look particularly wide in relation to your face even when accounting for the eyelashes, probably due to you having wide zygos.
This is true , but It didn't matter because that day , after all these measurements , I went to local party and spent a great night , this is what matters :bigbrain::feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
chad with a shit haircut

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234 and Birdcell